One app for all of your events. Track participants on an events course map, view real-time leaderboards, receive participant progress alerts and important updates from events.
• View & share results and rankings
• Find event landmarks with the course map
• Track Participants via GPS
• Accept or decline tracking notifications
• Receive push notifications for followed participants
• Easily follow and stay up-to-date with Marathons, 5Ks, 10Ks, Triathlons near you
In the Watch app, Apple's HealthKit is used to collect heart rate and exercise data, and at the end of a run, the workout is saved to HealthKit.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For local ACTIVE Timing events using live results, users can now click the new Results tile to view the ACTIVE Results page for the event.
In Augmented Reality mode, for multi-course events, users can now click the switch course button to switch between courses.
In Augmented Reality mode, users are now shown a tip when they are close to the destination.
Ratings and Reviews
Despite turning GPS tracking & notifications on, couldn’t track friends nor could they see me. Had to stop & restart app several times to get course info & find my location on the course map. Not worth the trouble.
Does not work!
In theory it’s a cool app. I’ve used similar apps before. We could not get this one to work. Meaning to actually use gps to track runners. We tried it on multiple devices. Needs work.
- Active Network, LLC
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Active Network, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.