High-performance portfolio tracker that supports stock, options, mutual fund and cryptocurrency. Super Fast and Easy-to-Setup portfolios with Augmented Reality (AR). Allow management of multiple portfolios and tracking of the value, performance, profit, loss, and changes in real time with tons of powerful tools and charts. Pre/After market hour included.
Plenty support for trading options. Fast loading options chain, current implied volatility, and advanced options strategies setup with various built-in strategy templates.
It comes with stock price alerts, various portfolio alerts based on portfolio's value, and alerts of news, earnings, dividend, portfolio summary, top mover, SEC filings, insider trading, options expiration of holding positions in portfolio.
You can get very personal with this app: take your own research notes, set password and touch ID for your portfolio access, customized background image for each portfolio, easy to adjust the contents and display order for the holding positions, cloud-based platform to sync your portfolios among multiple devices, and much more!
Plus, this app provides you rich stock research information, e.g. Advanced stock charts with dozens of Technical Indicators, Analyst Rating, Insider Trading, SEC Filings, Extensive Key Financial data, Company Profile, Competitor List, Institutional Holdings, ETF Holding, Short Interest, & many more.
360 degree tracking and research on your existing and future picks, all at your fingertip! This app is a must!
■ Manage multiple portfolios
■ Live tracking & instant reporting
■ View portfolios with AR
■ Touch ID & Passcode protected portfolio access
■ Push Notification of Price Alert, alert on portfolio's value, gain, & loss
■ Auto Refresh
■ Cloud Sync
■ Aggregated News
■ Stock, Options, and Built-in Options Strategies Templates
■ Quick setup of complex options strategy
■ Organized portfolio positions layout
■ Detailed portfolio positions' Gain / Loss and summary
■ Optimized and Expedited Portfolio Gain / Loss computation
■ Foreign Currency Supported - supports 14 major World Currencies
■ Multi-Chart View of stocks in a portfolio
■ Sector Analysis of Portfolio holdings
COMPREHENSIVE STOCK RESEARCH
■ Live Advanced Stock quotes
■ Pre / After Market quotes
■ AI Based Fundamental Score
■ Technical Score & Analysis
■ Advanced Chart with multiple TA Indicators, automatic Fibonacci lines, Moving Average, Price Band, Overlays, chart themes, etc
■ Analyst Rating
■ Stock News
■ SEC Company Filings (e.g. S-1, 8K, 10K, etc)
■ Automatic symbol completion
■ Extensive Financial Information & Key numbers
■ Company Profile
■ Insider Transactions
■ ETF Holdings
BUILT-IN OPTIONS STRATEGY
■ Covered Call
■ Call / Put Spread
■ Iron Condor
■ Calendar Spread
■ Diagonal Spread
■ Married Put
■ and More...
ADVANCED OPTIONS SUPPORT
■ Live Options Chain
■ Current Implied Volatility
■ In-The-Money options identification
(live quotes could be delayed for 15 mins)
Premium Plan with fast portfolio loading, portfolio alert, options support, advanced chart, etc
- Auto-renewable subscription is optional
- Length: Monthly
- Price: USD 2.99 / USD 19.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Term of Use http://www.mobileinteractive.com/term-of-use/
1. Enhance adding various options strategies to portfolio using preset strategy templates.
2. Improve "Top Stocks of TA Score". Scan and view the stocks with top technical analysis scores of all US market, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, NYSE, and AMEX. Tap each stock to see more details. (pro plan subscription)
3. Overall improvement.
. Easily close a holding position partially in portfolio.
. Enable "HotKey" feature in "Research".
. Enhance "Top Stocks of FA Score". Scan and view the stocks with top fundamental analysis scores of all US market, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, NYSE, and AMEX.
. Perform fundamental and technical analysis of holding positions in your portfolio with one tap. Compare and generate fundamental analysis and technical analysis score reports of up to 100 symbols at once. Know the strengths and weaknesses of your portfolio.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but could be better
This app has basic functionality and I am impressed that the developer seems to actually read review comments so I am recommending the following improvements:
- The circle/pie charts need to show all holdings in the portfolio and not just show 100% stock. As they are now, they are not helpful to show distribution of holdings.
- The Summary roll-up needs to show the percent holding of each of the portfolios. This is critical for tracking distribution and checking to see when re-balancing might be needed. A circle/pie chart at the summary level would be a nice feature to illustrate the percentage of each portfolio.
- If the stock being tracked is a mutual fund, the dollar amount listed under "Today's profit" should not reflect yesterday's profit. The amount should be zero or a comment saying "waiting for market close."
- News alerts are hard to decipher. This may be a formatting issue. Also many of the alerts seem to not be applicable to any of the holding in my portfolios.
- Need charts for mutual funds
- Kind of cool that stock charts show continuous (after hour) trades but please format the 5 day chart to make it easier to see the start and end of trading for each day.
- Would be nice if the summary page also listed the major stock indices so one can gauge the market and/or make comparisons between portfolios and market performance.
Thank you so much for the input. We have take notes and will work on it.
Good alternative to Bloomberg
Like other reviewers I switched to this app after Bloomberg released a Dec 2016 'upgrade' and ruined their excellent mobile app, particularly the Watchlist function which was a primary reason for using the app. This is an excellent substitute and keeps track of my portfolios very well. A suggestion is to add a one-screen summary of each portfolio with one line for each holding showing daily changes, etc -- exactly as Bloomberg had. This would allow a quick overview of holdings. If you need more detail then you could drill down to an individual stock. It will make a good app even better. This is not a complaint only a suggestion -- there are so many great features in this app. Congratulations to the team that created it.
Occasionally Hides Holdings; Great Simplistic Layout
The app was extremely useful until today when I noticed the total value was off. The values of one holding were not shown in the app, and even after completely restarting the app, the values were not present. This happened randomly to numerous holdings throughout the day, and I will be giving the app a rest until this is repaired. Also, following the review of someone else, I agree that mutual funds should only show daily gain after they post their nav end of day. Having the individual stockholdings within a pie chart would look much more aesthetic than the current as well. Also wondering if there is any feature which compensates for interest on cash positions and dividends on various other investments as well as an implementation for reinvestment.
- Mobile Interactive LLC
- 66.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 A.I. Portfolio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan $2.99
- Premium Plan $29.99
- Advanced Plan $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.