Respond to calls faster by getting the essential details right in your phone. No more copying down dispatch information or trying to enter an address while driving.
- Uses Apple Push instead of SMS
- Converts hard-to-read dispatch data into legible sections
- Manage past and current calls in an orderly way
- Automatically maps alarm location
- Coordinate response with others using real time map!
- Access relevant photos and documents from your phone
- Delete chat messages
- Change duty status via 3D touch on the app icon
- Map marker view when tapping on a marker to see extended information
- Prevent common alert sending mistakes by disabling default when you are a part of multiple agencies
- Adjusted styling throughout the app for higher information density
- Added remote logging option for easier debugging (to help us fix bugs faster)
Ratings and Reviews
I love it.
As a volunteer firefighter in a small town the app itself has absolutely no down falls. It syncs perfectly with our current 911 center. Only issue that isn’t app related is our center is in desperate need of an update and pings most calls to near cell towers and the dispatcher has to manually activate the alert by entering the cad and completing it which is usually about 30 seconds to a minute slower than the pager tones. But that’s not the apps fault it’s just our systems. Great for when I’m at work and can’t wear my pager. Absolutely love the override silent feature. Can’t wait for when it and continuous repaging is available to be used together.
I love the new theme update. I have been waiting for the “night” theme on the iPhone for a long time. I love the app. It is a must for public service.
That being said, the app has become very slow to load and lags. Once the app is opened and the calls load, everything runs smoothly but it takes it a lot longer than it used to. This isn’t a good thing when we need to plot the call or utilize the map in a hurry.
I hate the new app icon. I think the old one was perfect. I was a firefighter and am still a police officer and this app is utilized for both departments. The new icon only resembles a Maltese cross to me and I’m just not a fan. Other than that, still the best app for public service.
I'm sorry to hear your app is slow to load. How many calls do you have in it? Usually if it gets slow like that, it's time to start to delete calls out of the app. You can delete them individually on the alerts tab or if you go to the settings you clear all the calls for each department you are part of. If that doesn't work, please contact our support team at 541-223-7992 or email@example.com. Thank you!
Love it. Amazingly helpful for our Dept.
Very very thankful for this app, we cover the largest amount of roads in our county the majority of which are off the beaten path and out of cell service. Hit the location at the station and know your headed the right way. Knowing who is coming and from where is crucial so this app truly pays for itself 10x over. The only beef I have is I agree with other reviewers, really liked the old icon better, fit FD and PD well, having said that I'm sure a new one will come before to long anyway.
- Active911, Inc
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2015 Active911, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.