Your employer or health plan must offer this app in order for you to log in.
The new ActiveHealth® mobile app makes it easier to stay healthy, wherever you go.
Been thinking about joining a gym? Want to start eating a little better? Ready to lose a few pounds, achieve your best health and stay active? The ActiveHealth app is here to help.
The app includes:
• Proven ways to help you start healthy habits and find your own path to success
• Weekly action plans based on your health goals and what motivates you
• Great tips, tricks, and tracking for healthy eating, exercise, and weight control that will help you work towards your health goals
• Fun, helpful, and easy-to-use tools like recipes, articles, quizzes, and more
• Rewards to recognize your progress (for some members)
• Personalized coaching with a licensed nurse (for some members)
• Timely updates when there is new information about your health
• Prize drawings reward yourself for your progress by entering monthly prize drawings
• Activity Levels complete daily health activities and move up activity levels for a chance to unlock plan sponsored rewards
• Ability to allow ActiveHealth to access your steps and exercise minutes data from HealthKit.
The ActiveHealth app also lets you review your health and fitness information, just as you can on your MyActiveHealth™ website.
ActiveHealth is with you every step of the way. Achieve your best health and stay active.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our app regularly to continuously improve your experience and app stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a very well rounded program.
Since having to switch to this from the GO365 app, I can say I’m very disappointed. The previous program offered a way to meet the requirements for a discounted insurance plan using physical activity, preventative health, and education. You are now forced to concentrate on one of these. The rewards are not near as enticing either. It was nice with the previous program to redeem points for items that could be used to keep your family active and healthy. How does an ITunes gift card promote healthy living in any such way?!
Good Concept; Obvious Flaws
I was working on a goal last night and set a challenge to workout for 75 minutes in one week. This morning I went to check if I had anymore stars to do and it started over! I had to go through the process of picking something to focus on and set a goal. So, I did it again. Two hours later, it had restarted. I think there is a programming error somewhere.
After update Level one started over
I have been using this app for several days and passed the first level. However today after updating the app it started me from level one again.
Also the questions not educational and frustrating and not motivating at all.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. Generally, the hearts will reset to 0 and levels will reset to 1 when a wellness program year ends and the next starts (Example of a program year period - 01/01/2018 to 12/31/2018. Thereafter, annual hearts and levels reset for the next program year from 01/01/2019 to 12/31/2019). You can check your current hearts and levels period by clicking on the Levels link in home screen of the app.
If you could share your user details with our support team they can guide by confirming if above is the case or if there is any issue that needs to be resolved.
That said, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. You can contact our support team at 888-588-8741 or MobileSupport@activehealth.net with any inquiries.
- ACTIVEHEALTH MANAGEMENT, INC
- 27.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 ActiveHealth Management, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.