By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Activity++ is designed to help you make sense of all the health and fitness data being collected by your Apple Watch...and motivate you to be even more active!
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
+ Activity++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
+ Activity++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It can display your Activity, Active Calorie, Stand Hours and Exercise Minutes data.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
This update is geared around making the app a bit more usable and customizable, as well as fixing a few lingering bugs.
- Improve the rounding of the three bar complication
- Increase the size of the text in the Apple Watch app to make it more readable
- Add option to hide the goal values from the text based complications
- Add option to mark completed metrics with a star once you reach your goal, making them more like the bar based complications
- Fixed a bug where really old, invalid data might appear.
My thanks for all the testers and USERS who helped with this update. I really appreciate all the feedback you have sent me and hope you like this update. If you have a minute to leave a review in the App Store for the app that would be awesome, it really helps!
Extension of default Activity app
This app makes viewing your Apple Watch activity data a little easier when compared to the default Apple Activity app. Example.. Stand data: in the stock Activity app, time is shown on the graph as 12, noon, and 6. In Activity++ app, time is shown as 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, etc. This makes it much easier to read so I can quickly see where I'm at and which hour I missed. Also, the streak feature replaces the Streaks app (if you use that) and is much prettier to see that data in this app. Finally, I still enjoy the default Apple Activity app when looking at an overall view. This App just extends my experience for more fun things to see. I always open keep both apps running when viewing my data. Hope this helps.
Just what I wanted
One reviewer said that this was redundant with the data available in the Apple app, but I disagree. I had a 258 day streak then missed a few days because of travel. Now I want ot see how I am progressing against that record, but that is not available in the Apple app or watch... but is nicely displayed in Activity++. I also like the watch complication. One tap and you get a bar graph and the data... no swiping needed. If you are series about tracking activity, you need to give this a try.
I like the option of having a rest day not stop a streak. Seems like a good idea for a day of rest. The app is easy to navigate and is useful for me. Nice layout also.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 17, 2016
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2016 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.