By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Activity++ is designed to help you make sense of all the health and fitness data being collected by your Apple Watch...and motivate you to be even more active!
- A simple timeline of your daily progress towards your fitness goals
- Tap a day to quickly see a more detailed view
- Track your goal streaks and see how long you can keep on going
- Rest Day analysis of streaks lets you keep a streak going on rest days
- Get a summary report of your activity to track your best days
- Better Complications for your watch (including monochrome utility)
- Detailed Glance view showing both goal and detailed stats.
+ Activity++ requires an Apple Watch to collect the data it displays
+ Activity++ integrates with the Health App on your iPhone to retrieve the data it displays. It can display your Activity, Active Calorie, Stand Hours and Exercise Minutes data.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
This update addresses a couple lingering requests that I never quite got to fixing:
- Support for kilojoules(kJ) rather than Calories as the Active Energy unit
- Prevent zero value days from throwing off your statistics averages
- Fix an error that was causing certain regions to display 2017 months as being in 2016.
Thanks for all the feedback. If you have a minute to leave a review in the App Store, I'd really appreciate it and it really, really helps!
So much better than stock
I love the ability to see my active calorie average, easily flip through historical activity data, and the "cheat" feature for streaks is neat as well. this is absolutely a must-have app for anyone that uses the Apple Watch as an activity tracker.
Kilojoule option added
This last feature unlocks a 5 star review for a great app that does a much better job of tracking your watch activity than Apple's option.
Great visualization of activity
Great visualization of your activity, much clearer than the stock Activity app. Also shows streaks to keep you going, while at the same time forgiving a rest day once every week.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 09, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
- © 2016 Developing Perspective, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.