Free online support for anyone struggling with an alcohol or drug addiction. Communicate with a qualified addiction professional, connect with others in recovery, get access to recovery worksheets and information to help you stop drinking or using drugs and stay sober. It is all free. This is NOT counseling or treatment so there are no copays or insurance to deal with and no program criteria to meet in order to get help. The hope is that through listening, education, motivation and encouragement, you can get the support you need, when you need it, to make the next best step in eliminating alcohol or drugs from your life. Your privacy is always respected and online communication is kept strictly confidential.
Updated app version
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Support and education, all free
This app is frequently adding worksheets and upgrades. Support is available if you want to “talk”. It doesn’t expect you to follow a specific program for sobriety, but can work with any method or program being used . This is a great starting point for people looking for help.
- Timothy Welch
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 actuallyiwill
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.