Quickly view and manage your appointments on the go through the Acuity Scheduling app.
All of your appointments stay in sync between your phone and your online schedule so you'll never let another client fall through the cracks, miss a beat, or lose a booking.
Why use Acuity Scheduling?
The most simple, user-friendly, modern, gorgeously powerful online scheduling ever made.
Clients can quickly view your real-time availability and self-book their own appointments—and even pay online, reschedule with a click, and eliminate 100% of the drudgery. (Official term.)
Work 2.5 weeks less this year and power up your revenue.
That’s an actual figure from our users who love Acuity and how dead simple it is. It doesn’t take weeks of frustration to set up, and you won’t be driven into a fit of existential despair trying to configure a laborious system of nightmares and stolen dreams. All you’ve got to do is plug in your information, and go.
Appointments are nice, but so are payments + power
Sign-up with Acuity today and start accepting payments via Stripe, Square, Braintree, and Authorize.net at the time of booking—and even save clients’ credit card information in our super duper secure vault so you can set up recurring appointments (and get instantly paid), or even charge for no-shows.
Acuity Scheduling is wicked smart and seamless, too
With ironclad calendar coordination, you can automatically sync new appointments to Google, Outlook, iCal or Office 365 (note: does not sync to kitchen wall calendar from 1998), and it’ll even send you and your client an email and text notification as a reminder that an appointment is coming up, so nothing ever falls through the cracks, ever again.
Even more awesome features
• Accept payment or deposits get paid at the same time as you get booked
• Customize everything and make it yours your scheduler will match your brand perfectly
• Send clients a link to your calendar or embed right on your website they can see your real-time availability and book themselves instantly
• Vault client credit cards clients can re-book with ease—and you can charge no-show fees with the click of a button
• Feel confident knowing client information is 100% private, in accordance with HIPAA
• Sell gift certificates & subscriptions set up packages, memberships, and even give group classes
- Appointment labels
- Faster data updates
- Editing appointment types from within the app
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app has been a lifesaver for me I am a professional mua and booking and keeping up with my scheduling and appointments have been a pain for me until A friend told me about this app and I am so glad that she did it keeps me so organized It makes it easier for my clients to book cancel or even reschedule Email conformation are sent out to remind my clients of their appointments They also send me an email of up coming appointments I can now relax and let the app do the work for me This app is my personal assistant !!! While I'm sleeping it’s working I have seen my appointment double by just using this app life is difficult running a business can be difficult but your booking doesn’t have to be downloaded this app NOW you will not be disappointed
Love this service!
Acuity is an excellent scheduling service that I have thoroughly enjoyed for a while now. I’m so happy that there is now an app to go along with it. I know some people are complaining that the app has some issues but to them I say- be patient. New apps take some time to perfect and it’s already improved by leaps and bounds.
Perhaps the best feature of Acuity is their customer service. They are very quick to respond and are always cordial and even humorous sometimes! Anytime I’ve had an issue they have not only come through for me but they also do it with a great attitude. I will be a customer for a long time to come!
Great app, great web service
I’ve been using Acuity for a few years. Great customer service, and I appreciate that it’s one of only a few that offer a tier with HIPAA compliance for health records, for those in health care professions.
Having the app saves time compared with previously having to load the web interface on my phone, sign in, etc. And the app is actually very well designed, and not just a rehash of the web interface. Glad Acuity went for it, well done.
- Acuity Scheduling, Inc.
- 126.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Acuity Scheduling Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.