By Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AcuMonitor app allows you to check the current status of embroidery work on your iPad using Wi-Fi. You can check embroidery progress even if you are away from the machine. With AcuMonitor, you don't need to sit by the machine anymore. While the machine is embroidering, you can go and do other things.
AcuMonitor is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
* Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11
* SKYLINE S9 / atelier 9 version 1.10
Link with Sewing Machine
* Check embroidery progress on your iPad.
* Check machine status.
* View a list of all thread colors for the design which is being embroidered.
* The amount of time remaining until the next thread change can be checked.
The status of the following items is displayed with messages and icons:
* Ready to sew
* Changing thread
* Changing needle
* Thread breakage
* No connection
* A function which displays the needle drop point making it easier to check the current sewing position.
* A magnifying function that enables even large designs to be checked in minute detail.
* In the demonstration mode, the app's planned operations can be checked even when not connected to your sewing machine.
What's New in Version 3.10
* Compatibility with added thread brand
When 'Iris UltraBrite Polyester' is selected on Thread Selection in the sewing machine's Embroidery Mode Settings, the corresponding information is displayed in AcuMonitor.
* Bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JANOME SEWING MACHINE CO., LTD.
- © 2016 Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.