Acupoints Ultimate 穴位 for iPad
By Vanaple Technology(HK) CO., Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is specialized acupoints software for iPad. Compared with the widely acclaimed iPhone edition, this edition has adjusted its interface to make most of huge screen and facility. With its increased screen space and well-designed functions like auto-search function, full and accurate method to locate the point, indication information, bilingual setting, chart zooming and so on, Acupoints Ultimate for iPad only make no difference in comfort of browsing. These functions exceed real acupoints chart. It’s really an essential mentor for people to study and research Chinese medicine acupoints.
√ Below is a BASIC FLOW to guide you:
1) Select the language of traditional Chinese or English;
2) Press the search button;
3) Use chart sort as default index, tap the screen to start table view, and find the points you need;
4) The other way, think about the keywords, Traditional Chinese – English bilingualism support;
5) Enter them, choose the correct acupoint from the list;
6) Automatic location system start
7) On the bottom-left screen, you can see the method to find the location of the point and indication information.
How to use the auto-search function? Below are 3 index ways for you to select:
1) Search the abbreviation of the point, the abbreviation of E.G acupoint Taibai is SP3. Enter SP3, and you can get it.
2) Search the English name. The English name of E.G acupoint Taibai is Taibai. Enter Taibai, and you can get it.
3) Search the Chinese name.
What's New in Version 1.1
You can tap the acupoints directly to display indication information instead of tapping the search button in the old version.
Upgraded auto-search function not only can search acupoints with key words, but also can filter related information in point location and indication. For example, if you want to search point that can cure "cough", just input "cough" and then points relating to this will display.
You can more easily to locate the target from swarms of points.
A great app
I like that I can tap and it highlights it. Furthermore, i can see the point and other points surrounding it. I don't mind paying for a work that took a lot of hardwork.
Nice for quick location of points but not worth the money.