AcuraLink®* moves beyond the car, as cloud-based technologies enable you to connect with your vehicle.
AcuraLink® is compatible with select 2014 and newer models. Please visit www.acuralink.acura.com to learn more.
With the AcuraLink® app, you can:
• Remotely start your vehicle to have your engine warmed up and the interior set to a comfortable temperature before you get in. (Only available for the 2019 RDX)
• Remotely interact with your vehicle, including checking your fuel level/range and locking or unlocking your door
• Find where your vehicle is parked and get walking directions right in the app
• Receive Maintenance Minder alerts and schedule appointments
• Send destinations directly to your vehicle navigation system (if equipped)
• Calendar events with locations can now be sent directly to the vehicle’s navigation system through the app (if equipped)
• Receive useful Feature Guide and Owner’s Manual/Guide for your vehicle
• Learn more about warning lamps and maintenance codes in the app
• Remotely flash lights to more easily find your car when your key fob is out of range
• Easily make Assist Calls to Acura Client Relations
• Concierge provides high level personal services for reservations and more
*AcuraLink® features are available in the United States and Canada on select 2014 and newer Acura models. AcuraLink package requirements may apply.
Minor bug fixes and usability enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Expected more from a company that can afford too developers!
I live in an apartment so this service is a piece of mind for me. Unfortunately this app is very buggy. When I send a status request it only says that it can’t connect to the vehicle at this time. If I send a lock/unlock door request to the car the app says it can’t, however it still does in fact lock/unlock the door. If I send a “Update Vehicle Location” request, the app says it can’t, but I see the car blink its lights 17 times as it should. So there seems to be a problem with the app providing accurate details of what it really communicates to my car.
I highly recommend anyone considering using this service to do the trial subscription for 3 months and test it daily to ensure it is reliable. Without reliability this app is seriously worthless.
My thoughts on the buggy performance is that updating the IOS breaks the app. This app previously worked flawlessly prior to the last couple of updates.
Can’t get app to register car
Just bought a new Acura little less than a month ago. Salesman told me everything was set up (it wasn’t - surprise🙄).
Called AcuraLink directly and set everything up. Tried to register car after and entered VIN (accepted), entered registration PIN (accepted), entered email and PIN again (app keeps telling me one of these are invalid - which they are not, as verified 3x by acuralink support. I was (supposedly) transferred to tech support but was disconnected after being on hold for over 5mins.
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it still won’t let me register the car and allow me access.
If I’m having all these issues BEFORE I can even open the app, I’m going to take an educated guess (and the low ratings) this app is pretty much garbage.
I’ll update if I can ever (or feel it’s worth my while to) access the app.
**UPDATE** 5/1 Just when you think it can’t get worse, it does. Acura customer care, acuralink support and I have been going back and forth and now I can’t even get the app to accept my enrollment PIN during registration (which it did prior to the last update). Deleted the app and just not going to even try. Hyundai has a better app from what I’ve seen (at least that one works).
You would think that when you buy a luxury car from a company such as Acura; that they would have an app that works. Most of the time the app doesn’t reveal the true status of my 2018 Fully loaded MDX. For example If you send the command to lock the doors the doors actually lock but the app responds that the connection failed. Also the app fails to locate the car parked in an open driveway. The app features are the main reason I subscribed to Acura Link in the first place. If not fixed soon, I will be canceling the subscription. From reading the reviews of this app, these problems appear to have been going on for a while. This is ridiculous!!!
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc (Acura)
- 155.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.