The AcuSketch app allows you to create an embroidery design by tracing on the canvas displayed on the iPad screen with your finger or a stylus.
You can send the embroidery design that you have created to Wi-Fi capable JANOME sewing machines or export the design to other applications as a jef+ file.
* Make handmade-looking work using stitches created from lines drawn freehand.
* Make free-motion-quilting-like patterns and enjoy machine quilting
* As the lines drawn with your finger or a stylus become stitches, even people who are not good with computers or digitizing software can create designs and make embroidery data.
* Simple to use and fun.
* Various stitch types
Single run stitches
Line stitch pack (In-App Purchase)
* Choose whether to add Locking stitches.
* Adjust the length of the stitches.
* Set the width of the stitches (only stitches with adjustable width).
* Flip the stitches over (only stitches with adjustable width).
* The stitches are sewn in order of drawing.
* Additional functionality when drawing lines
By starting to draw from the end of an existing line, you can extend lines.
When you finish drawing a line, you can connect the end of the line with another one.
* A function to insert images for tracing
* Save function for drawings
* Export function for embroidery designs
* Stitch simulator
Send embroidery design
* AcuSketch is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11
HORIZON Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
SKYLINE S9/atelier 9 version 1.10
The iPad is connected to Wi-Fi
The sewing machine is connected to the same wireless LAN access point as the iPad
For iOS9 users
* The process for exporting embroidery designs to AcuEdit is as follows.
Use the built-in "Notes" application installed on iPad.
Please upgrade "Notes" to the latest version first.
1. Export the embroidery design to Notes as a jef+ file.
2. Open "Notes" and tap the exported jef+ file.
3. Tap the screen to display the toolbar.
4. Tap the export button on the toolbar to export the jef+ file to AcuEdit.
* Small eraser added
For erasing parts of drawings in finer detail, a small eraser has been added.
* Switch automatic connection function on or off
You can now switch the connect function on or off when drawing lines.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of fun to work with. You can save or send it to a machine wirelessly or to other apps. I just wish I could draw with more than one color so the machine would know to stop for a color change.
- JANOME SEWING MACHINE CO., LTD.
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Janome Sewing Machine Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Line stitch pack $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.