Keystone Cross Media
By Telmar Group Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Note: A free download for existing eTelmar subscribers that requires login with an existing eTelmar user name and password is also available separately here in the App Store.
Telmar's Keystone Cross Media™ helps media and marketing professionals create better advertising plans on the go. Users have access to stored demographics or can input their own consumer markets, audience and cost data and use them to generate comprehensive media plans. Keystone then uses Telmar’s exclusive methodologies and algorithms to convert audience and schedule preferences into reach and frequency estimates* for every medium in an ad schedule. Keystone also weighs the impact of a user’s message and media vehicle type and demonstrates the results of switching money or advertisements from one medium to another.
With Keystone Cross Media, users are able to:
- Analyze cross-media or single-media schedule delivery.
- Optimize media plans by setting reach, frequency and expenditure goals.
- Deliver reports with tables and graphics for individual and mixed media plans.
- Export and email Keystone reports.
- View and edit media plans on Apple Watch.
Telmar provides strategic targeting and media planning solutions to advertisers, agencies, media companies, and data suppliers. Over 25,000 users across 100 countries use Telmar systems to analyze thousands of consumer and media data sets to assess target markets, audience reach and frequency, and media performance. Data sets can be either syndicated data to which rightful access has been granted by the data supplier, or customers’ own proprietary data. Telmar provides data integration services which support fix fusion, ascription, and Telmar’s leading data integration technique: MultiBasing™. Telmar’s platform of systems are cloud based with applications available via desktop browsers and iOS mobile. API web services are available for access to Telmar analytic engines to support customer custom needs.
* reach curves are modeled on media audience data in the United States.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Expanded media types, including new TV daypart options.
- Expanded target population estimates now including US and Canada.
- Chinese language support in iPhone App.
- Apple Watch support.
- Various other feature and UI enhancements.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 60.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Telmar Group Inc.
- © 2015 Telmar Group, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Target/Media List File Import$5.99