ADA CDT Code Check
By American Dental Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ADA's handy, searchable app contains the most up-to-date CDT Codes, including 11 new dental procedure codes, 5 revised procedure codes, and 1 deleted code. CDT Codes clearly document a service to a patient and consider the latest clinical advances make for easier coding and faster reimbursement.
• A complete listing of 2016 and 2017 CDT Codes including category of service, subcategory, procedure code, nomenclature, and descriptor
• A list of new, revised and deleted codes with tracked changes so you can see exactly what was changed
• Codes searchable by three categories: code number, keyword and category of service
• A “favorites” section for storing frequently used codes
What's New in Version 2.1.5
Hygienists can't use it
You have to sign in with your ADA username and password. Which means as a hygienist I can't use this app. I submit all my own charges to insurance don't you think I should have access to these codes as well through the app?
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 01, 2016
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Dental Association
- © 2015 American Dental Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.