Ada is Your Health Guide:
Find out what's wrong if you or someone you care about is not feeling well.
Developed by over 100 doctors & scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions, from a common cold to rare diseases.
Every day Ada helps thousands of people to live healthier lives, and this is reflected by over a thousand 5-star ratings in the App Store.
How Ada can help you:
1. Tell Ada what's troubling you
2. Answer personalized, simple questions
3. Find out what's wrong
4. Get instant information relevant to you
• 100% Private – First names only and your data is always safe
• Share Health Data – Share info about your health and activity with your doctor
• Personalized – Unlike a Google or WebMD search, Ada gets to know you and gives health information specific to you
No topic is off the table. Ask Ada about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Urinary Complaints
• Sexual Health Problems
• Pregnancy-related Problems
• Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Neurologic Disorders
• Mental Health Issues
• Problems Sleeping
• Indigestion Problems
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
• Rheumatic Diseases
You speak, we listen!
Your feedback helps us to improve Ada.
Thanks for using Ada! This release brings small bug fixes and performance improvements to help you manage your health better.
Ratings and Reviews
After adding all the information of my current health, the ADA result diagnosed exactly what I felt was the cause of my symptoms without me identifying the actual source of my problem. Myocardial infarction 2 months ago. The actual online diagnosis is Dressler’s syndrome.
Best, most reliable app
So I use this app when unsure what is wrong with me or a family member and still follow up with a doctor. The app is very accurate and helpful. It explains things a little simpler than a doctor does. I’ve recommended this app to several people. It’s very helpful if you don’t have health insurance or money to visit a doctor (just keep in mind the medical reports it gives you are not done by a doctor and that you should still go see a doctor).
I love it
I used it for myself and she said I had a common cold, then a week later my doctor said common cold. Then I let my dad use it and it said that he had some kind of ear thing I don’t remember what it was, then he went to his doctor and he said the exact same thing. It is very helpful and it can help you.(Only if you answer specifically.) thanks for reading this review and I hope you get it. Have a nice day.😍 💕 💜 💝
- Ada Health GmbH
- 19.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Ada Health GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.