ADAM CAROLLA'S CAR GENIUS
By Creative Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adam Carolla, celebrity, comedian, and podcast pioneer is known as the “car guy.” Now, he’s sharing his knowledge of cars with an all-new app that offers car care The Carolla Way, empowering you to know what to expect before you arrive at a dealership, repair shop, or parts retailer.
· Access factory-recommended maintenance schedules for vehicles dating back to 1987
· Save and store vehicle information, including insurance cards
· Set reminders for future service and keep service history all in one place
· Know what service your cars are due for, or the parts you need to do it yourself
· Find nearby parts & service locations
· Receive exclusive offers and discounts along with “Adam’s Picks"
What's New in Version 1.1.11
We fixed the bug that caused the Password Reset page to refresh the view.
Love the aceman but this app is oddly inefficient for someone who preaches efficiency. Im guessing the lackey's were responsible for this:
1. Doesnt save your car. Everytime you log into the app and want to see your maintenance schedule or parts, you have to fill in the make/model/year/milesge everytime. Annoying and inefficient.
2. When signing up for the Carolla cruise sweepstakes, you can register for an account by checking a box (and get 5 additional entries) However, i wasnt asked to fill in any login credentials, and wasnt presented with any automated credentials. So, am i registered? Did i get my additional entries? Do i need to inefficiently register for an account every single time i login? You dont know, i dont know, nobody knows?
This app isnt ready for primetime. Looks like its still in alpha. The app is clean and modern looking i guess, which is where the 2 stars comes from.
This app is great! It is easy to use and keeps everything organized. I have NOT had any of the problems other users were complaining about so I guess they have been fixed. Definitely worth the download!
The UI is great! I'm cool with the banner adds but the pop up adds are a little much. Love the fact that I can keep all my car maintenance info in one location. Will help keep my 13 year old truck on a good maintenance schedule. So far so good, will keep using it.