AdBlock Browser for iDevices - The leading AdBlock mobile app since 2012
By Benjamin Loewe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In general, Safari on iOS does not support any third-adblock-party or adblock-plug-in. So here is my new custom AdBlock for iOS 8 web browser:
Over 1 Millionen users can not be wrong. From a just-for-fun independent app to the leading AdBlock for iOS 8 mobile app in AppStore.
***** SO FOR A LIMITED TIME: Pro-Version on SALE -50% *****
The best AdBlock for iOS 8
- blocks banner & pop-ups ads
- blocks YouTube- & other Video Ads
- blocks layer ads
- blocks redirections to free AppStore apps
- blocks redirections to xxx web sites
- blocks ringtone subscription traps
And all this without
- any whitelist
- without tracking, logging, grabbing or selling your privat informations or data
- and without any terrible proxy
- or annoying you with Push SPAM like other apps.
Privacy First - Your privacy is yours!
"AdBlock for iOS is a fantastic solution!"
"Super! Woha mama! You´ve landed on an exellent app here. It´s definitely worth a download."
This free version is a trial version and this:
- is a time limited version (!)
- is easy to operate
- starts adblock autmoatic (up to the end of your trial time!!!)
- way faster download of websites
- blocked ads are counted
- doesn't save login, key words for search or process
- thus enables you to surf anonymously from iphone, ipad or ipod touch
- you have URL and searchfield in one
- full screen mode
- delete cache & cookies
- allows you to save the desired website under bookmarks
All Pro-Version features (In-App-Purchase):
- AdBlock (unlimited)
- opens up to eight websites - scrollable tabs
- open link in new tab
- restore open tabs
- you can choose your own start page (klick RETURN to save the start page)
- app passcode protection
- new keyboard with .com & co
- app starts faster
- show or hide icons
- if you need: deactivate the adblock
- pretends that you surf from a PC (thus enabling you to see websites in original design instead of mobile design)
- enables you to adjust brightness without leaving the app
By permanent updates of the app, errors are immediately detected and erased.
What's New in Version 2.22
- iPad Bug-Fix
More complex & can't get it to work
What happened to Adblock?? When I installed it on my iPhone 4, two years ago, it worked immediately & beautifully. Now, it's doing nothing. And it's telling me I will have to upgrade to Pro, which I don't mind, exactly, except why would I pay for it when the basic isn't working in this new "time trial" period? And other reviews have said they've purchased it & installed it twice & it still doesn't work??
And when I go to "How to get started," I click on it, but it loops back to the page I was already on. So I can't even know what to do next.
You had a great resource with Adblock, esp since it was free & worked immediately. But now you're charging $5 a pop, and have over million users... And it's so much more complex & I can't get it to work.
So unless & until that changes, I'll be going without Adblock on my newest devices. 😟
Gets it done
There might be more unrecovered crashes than Chrome and Safari and features I wish it had (Find on page, View source), but they don't block ads. Adblockforios is indispensable for those who know how insidious low-quality, brain-rotting advertising is. Five stars for invaluable harm reduction. When I use other browsers for other features, I'm quickly reminded how relentlessly we're spammed with a cancerous, crass, page bloat of junk. It's an imperfect vaccine, but the web would be dead to me without Adblockforios. Until advertising improves in taste, quality, relevance, and truth, I block it, and Adblockforios does that.
Stops All Ads and Popups.
I've only had this app for one day, but I already love it! I rarely watch my shows on my TV (even though I have Verizon Fios with like every HD and movie channel), because I like to stream everything through my phone or tablet. There are a couple of sites I like to frequent to watch the shows I like, but they are full of ads that constantly bring up the App Store or change the page I'm on to take me to the advertisers page. With this app, I'm now able to go to these sites with ZERO ads and no hassle. Thank you to the maker of this amazing app!! I seriously love you. 💙
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 18, 2015
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Benjamin Loewe
- © iOSAppMedia.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro-Version with TabBrowsing and all Features$4.99
- Upgrade to Pro-Version with TabBrowsing and all Features for iPad$4.99