Add Some Light
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add Some Light is a multifunctional light application that can be used to generate beautiful light ambiences. Add Some Light has 12 completely different modes. Customize the selected mode easily by swiping your finger across the screen horizontally or vertically.
Here are a few (of many) possible usage areas:
- Turn up the brightness and project beautiful colors on a wall/roof.
Get an even more interesting effect by using multiple devices simultaneously (perfect for parties).
- Set the built in shutdown timer and use it as a relaxing nightlight.
- Put the device on the table during a romantic dinner and select an appropriate mode.
- Stroboscope for parties, choose speed and color.
- Select the clock mode and use it as an atmospheric glowing analog clock.
- Use it as a selective colored pocket light by setting the basic RGB mode to glow in a constant color of your choice.
Add Some Light will remember the most recent settings for each mode and which mode that was last used. That way you can easily prepare for upcoming events.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added a digital clock.
Just what I was looking for
I was looking for something to simulate a light box that cycles through color combinations for sleep help. Put a frosted glass block or (sealed) bottle of water on top of the iPhone display and this works wonders.
Off the wall my arse!!! Boring boring boring. Only has like ten different and boring color screens. Waste of a buck.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 04, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mexond
- © 2010 Mexond
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.