Addaero Solo Mobile for Athletes and Coaches. A fast and secure mobile app that helps athletes plan, track, and analyze their fitness, and that helps coaches keep in touch with their athletes and groups.
As an athlete you can access and update workouts and communicate with your coach and group members from either your mobile device or from your desktop.
Coaches can review athlete or group workout results and send encouragement, guidance, and other messages on a one-to-one or group basis.
Addaero Solo Mobile is optimized for the iPhone and available 24/7 using your existing Addaero Solo username and password. If you do not have an Addaero Solo account, you may register for a free athlete account or for a free coaching account using the mobile app or at train.addaero.com/register.
- Communicate with groups and coaches using the Activity Feed
- Link your Garmin and Strava results to assigned workouts
- Access your planned workouts on the road, trail, gym, court, or on the side of a mountain
- Follow training plans provided by your coach or group manager
- Log your workout results for planned workouts
- Keep track of your workout results for multiple sports in one place
- Move workouts
- Share your workouts to Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, text
Visit www.addaero.com/solo to learn more about the product and features
- This app can be used on an iPhone with iOS 6.0 or later
- Compatible with iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad
- You must have an Internet connection, cellular or wireless to use the Addaero Solo app.
Coaches, we've been thinking about you and in this release we're providing you with group management support. When you access your free Addaero coaching account on your mobile device you now have access to the groups for which you are a group manager. View the group leaderboard, review and manage the list of group members, invite athletes to join a group, and more!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good app, and does what it sets out to do. Would love to have a landscape version for the iPad and iPhone! That would get you 5 stars.
Nice Improvement - Just One Thing Missing
The newsfeed is a nice addition to the app. Adding workouts has always been easy. Now if I could just add the daily health info on the app that my coach requests this app would bump up to 5 stars.
Where you need it
Well thought out app. This brings Addaero to me, making the information more timely and valuable.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.