Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** 50% off for a limited time ****
It was never so easy to create beautiful sounds and driving loops. The unique dynamic wavetable synthesis allows you to explore an unprecedented wide range of sonic territory. From acid loops, crystal clear percussions, realistic human choirs to complex musical soundscapes nothing seems impossible with only a handful parameters to tweak.
The new spectral noise generator adds a new dimension to the already huge sound universe of Addictive Synth. This generator is the first of its kind and allows for extraordinarily detailed control over the dynamic spectrum of the noisy part of sounds. Despite its complexity it's pretty easy to use and integrates naturally into the sound design philosophy of Addictive Synth.
Together with the intelligent randomizer for both sounds and arpeggios you will loose any sense of time and space while exploring unknown sonic territories.
Right from the beginning you'll understand why it's named Addictive.
***Best iPad Apps of the Week*** AppAdvice.com
"Addictive Synth fixes your craving for a massively customizable synthesizer experience on the iPad." - AppAdvice.com
"App Of The Week" at iDesignSound.com
Dynamic wavetable synthesizer
• Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
• Continuous morphing between two oscillator sets.
• Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
• Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
• Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
• Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using the X/Y touch pad, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
• Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
• 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
• With the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit you can use a CoreMIDI compatible MIDI Keyboard to control Addictive Synth.
• Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer compatible.
• Velocity sensitive keyboard.
• Select from dozens of scales and play them with scale optimized keyboard layout.
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Audiobus 2 compatible (Output) (requires iOS7 or newer).
• Inter-app audio compatible (Instrument/Generator)
• Export loops as audio and midi files.
• Audio pasteboard for exchange with other Apps
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- Audiobus: AB Menu now on the right side
- IAA Bugs fixed
- Audiobus State Saving fixed.
Good, but not great
Pros: robust synth with a lot of routing options. Sequencer can be set to just about any time signature. Nice selection of effects.
Cons: kind of flaky when I try to save a new sequence, and even an edited sequence. Could use more MIDI options, like slave/master and better (more stable) audiobus interface.
A must have in your synth set of tools
The sounds the layout are all excellent in this app. Create some unusual sounds with this baby pretty darn cool. A must have and fun to boot!
Pasting Recording terrible!
When you try to choose the recording to paste, the menu does not allow you to choose it, only older recordings. They placed the words: Clipboard and Soundcloud at bottom, and that does not allow you to choose the new recording!
The List of recordings goes down automatically.
Terrible programming, and it have Version 5 on an I Pad. 4 Ios7!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- © 2014 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.