Adding Decimals MQuiz - Math Quiz and Practice for Elementary, Middle and High School Education
By Nino Popa
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Practice adding decimal numbers. For Elementary, Middle and High School.
What is: 6.2 + 3.4 = ?
How about: 1.53 + 6.71 = ?
And how about: 8.771 + 1.219 = ?
And how about: 1.367 + 528.4 = ?
- Learn / practice addition with decimal numbers
- Improve mental math skills
- Great brain exercise
- Great for math practice on the go, while in the car, shopping etc.
- Loved by students and educators
- Bright, clear and easy to use interface
- Numbers are randomly generated and will not repeat in the same sequence (not flash cards)
- Four levels of difficultly:
1. adding numbers with one decimal
2. adding numbers with two decimals
3. adding numbers with three decimals
4. and adding numbers with a mixed number of decimal
- Choose the number of questions per quiz
- Highlights incorrect answers for learning purpose
- Result as percentage and the number of mistakes
- You can use it on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
Check out other math quiz apps in the MQuiz collection
- MQuiz Balance Addition Equations
- MQuiz Three Digit Numbers - Addition and Subtraction
- MQuiz Skip Counting
- MQuiz Number Line
- MQuiz Square Number
- MQuiz Square Root
- MQuiz Three Numbers Addition
- Negative Numbers MQuiz
- Category: Education
- Released: Apr 11, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nino Popa
- © Nino Popa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.