Adding Tape Printing Calculator with virtual tape
By Joe Fratianni
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tired of adding numbers twice just to be sure you are correct? Problem solved.
Adding Tape is an adding machine with a virtual "tape."
Note: Adding Tape is modeled after an adding machine, not a calculator. The behavior of each is different.
Proud to be featured: "What's Hot"
Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers up to five decimal places, keeps a running total and a virtual "tape."
- Virtual tape visible & scrollable while adding
- Touch/Hold number entry display area to copy/paste
- Edit mode allows you to delete individual rows
- Touch an number in your tape to copy directly to number display area
- Export tape as text or C.S.V. File (Comma Separated Value)
- Save multiple tapes
- Undo an unlimited number of times
* Customize *
- Optional decimal behavior: stays in fixed location as you enter numbers or traditional hit decimal key
- Alternate large Zero key or small '0' and '00' keys
- Option: add line numbers to tape
- Option: set number of Clear Entry touches before tape is cleared
What's New in Version 4.40
Sharing numbers is easier than ever. Now you can export your adding tape as a C.S.V. (Comma Separated Value) File for easy import into a spreadsheet applications. Just slide the top row of buttons to the left to reveal the export button with it's added functionality.
- Touch and hold number display area to copy/paste
- Export Tape as Text or CSV File
- Updated interface
- Compiled in 64 bit
Very clean interface. Gives u different choices for visual look of keys. Good instructions added in the info section. I need a calculator with a tape function and this fits the bill. Developer updated app which is another reason I picked this. Apple keeps updating its system so many developers let their Apps lapse. Pleading keep this app current!!! Thanks. Highly recommend
Just what I've been needing to include with my other calculator purchases. This clearly keeps a nice record of any calculation sequence which can then be named and saved for future reference. In addition the author updates the App frequently rather than abandoning it like so many other developers.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 23, 2017
- Version: 4.40
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joe Fratianni
- © 2010 - 2017 Joe Fratianni
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.