From planning to grading your students, Additio App centralizes all your classroom management in a simple and easy-to-use app.
A flexible multi-device tool available on web version, tablets and smartphones.
Key features and advantages:
• Powerful digital gradebook.
• Lesson planner per sessions and curricular units with customized templates.
• Rubrics with the possibility of peer and self-assessment.
• Assessment based on skills and learning standards.
• Customized reports.
• Record of attendance, timetable, seating plan and calendar.
• Works offline on mobile devices.
• Integrated with Google Classroom and Microsoft for Education.
• Very easy to use and import data.
• Communication with students and their families.
• Compliant with EU GDPR laws.
• Export data to Excel and PDF.
• Organize and link resources in any format, even from Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
• Calculate averages, round off grades and have more than 150 other features at hand for your daily classes.
Additio App helps simplify your classroom management, organize lessons and collaborate with peers. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper and once you have started using it to organize your everyday life you will find yourself wondering how you managed to perform your teaching activities without it.
COLLABORATE plan is available for schools
• Centralized school center management
• Create reports and report cards at school level in a matter of seconds
• Share groups, planning, rubrics, grades’ structure and much more
• Unified invoice at school level.
Discover the app for academic management that is used on a daily basis by more than 100,000 teachers in more than 20,000 schools and universities over 110 countries.
Check out our reviews and find out about our outstanding support system for teachers and managers, always rated with an average of +4/5.
In addition, you will be able to use the same app in web format from your personal computer and synchronize your data with your tablet and smartphone whenever internet connection is available. There is even an app available specifically for Chromebooks.
Additio has been created by a team that is dedicated 100% to generate free new updates. Any comment via the support link or our Twitter account (@additioapp) is more than welcome. :)
- Performance improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Scam, it's not free
You install this app, it takes up space, you think it will be a wonderful, streamlined little app for you to use. No! This ends up not being the case. The developer wants you to sign up to get 30 days free, so they cannot call it a free app. It is nothing more than trialware.
Then you uninstall it and it potentially leaves artifacts in your system.
This sort of scammy marketing is a black eye to Apple.
I just love the app .. great work guys
Great Teaching Tool
I love this app and will never use a paper grade book again. The ease of entering grades saves a ton of time. Set up was simple. Some features I really like are the student picker, custom grade option, and the built in calculator that enters the grade automatically when you make the calculation. The tabs and groups are easily customizable. Love the color coding, importing student options, copying options as well. I'd love to eventually see the app integrate a bubble sheet scan feature that uses the camera to scan tests and quizzes. Wish the reports could show averages as we'll.
- DIDACTIC LABS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, Galician, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Didactic Labs, S.L.
- In-App Purchases
- Additio Premium $7.99
- 1 year of Additio App Plus $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.