This educational, yet low cost app allows young mathematicians to use multiples strategies to arrive at correct answers. By listening to other children solve a problem and then using that method for themselves, children will develop more efficient and flexible problem solving strategies. Bugbrained apps are for teachers by teachers and will easily integrate into common core lesson plans.
See CCSS 1.OA.1. The focus of this application is addition or combining problems with the result unknown.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Math Standards for 1st Graders.
*Provides 4 ways to do each problem
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
Update to 64-bit and security and performance enhancements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.