As young children are starting to make sense of numbers and operations, they should be free to solve mathematical situations in a way that makes sense to them. This application follows new Common Core State Standards for both mathematical practices as well as grade-level standards.
This application allows young mathematicians to use multiple strategies to arrive at a correct answer. By listening to other children solve a problem and then using that method for themselves, children will develop more efficient and flexible problem solving strategies.
See CCSS 1.OA.1. The focus of this application is addition or combining problems with the result unknown.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Math Standards for 1st Graders.
*Provides 4 ways to do each problem
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
Updated to 64-bit and security and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Focuses on 4 different strategies. Easy to follow and the kids voices are so fun! Can't wait to see more from Bugbrained.
This is great for Educational purpuse or just to have fun and Lear at the same time!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.