More than 21,000,000 AdGuard users enjoy better, faster and safer Internet. The ad blocker extension clears all ads in Safari and fights data tracking to protect privacy.
■ No ads
Remove all kinds of ads from Safari browser easily. We have plenty of ad blocking filters and even an ability to manually remove ANY element on the page that you don't like.
■ No trackers
Make your personal information protected by blocking trackers, spyware, malware, and adware. AdGuard will also tell you if you visit malicious or phishing websites.
■ Faster browsing speed
By preventing annoyances, trackers and analytical systems from loading when you visit a certain page, AdGuard makes browsing smoother and faster.
Safari extension is the newest addition to AdGuard family, the more important is its first real update. Some of the most pressing issues have been addressed here, making the app much more pleasant in use. Also, new localizations were added: check if your mother tongue is among them :)
- [Added] Several new localizations
- [Added] New setting for filters update period
- [Changed] "About" page
- [Changed] The use of Safari icon is not forced anymore
- [Fixed] German translation bug
- [Fixed] Validation for imported files
- [Fixed] "Launch at login" setting can’t be disabled
- [Fixed] Typos
- [Improved] User filter and Whitelist editor have been enhanced
Ratings and Reviews
BEST Ad Blocker for Mojave
After upgrading to Mojave, I found Safari has completely changed its mechanism of extensions. All of my ad block plug-ins now only function in very limited manners (no filter setting, no element inspections etc.).
And I feel particularly annoyed -- I browse Chinese websites frequently, yet almost all ad blockers would never succeed in removing ads in foreign languages unless you set up filters manually. Yet as I said before, all most all ad blockers under Mojave are too succinct to offer such advanced features.
Thankfully, I finally found this lovely, amazing, elegant, useful, powerful AdGuard. The pre-installed language-specific filer lists are totally incredible.
To Mojave users, if you're reading this review, pls stop searching for other ad blockers. AdGuard is THE BEST!
Excellent so far!
I am so glad I downloaded AdGuard. Been past ad software user, mostly sarisfied and was dissapointed with lost functionality in Mojave. After being annoyed with one too many expanding banner ads, I searched the app store, found this, and wow! What an unexpected surpirse. Works, doesn not slow my browsrer down (in fact, it feels peppier). Excellent work by the developers!!
Im a poor college student that was using the original adblock app and after I updated it, it made my browser slow down to all hell. Barely usable. This one, however, is not only simple, but got me back to lightning fast browsing speed. I feel bad that this isnt paid tbh, almost guilty. Thank you to the creators.
- Adguard Software Limited
- 56.9 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adguard Software Limited LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.