By Daniel Anderton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have ADHD, or do you care for someone with ADHD? If you do, this app' is for them or you.
Imagine an angel, a guardian looking over your shoulder, helping you with some of things that you struggle with because of your ADHD.
Simple things like:
• Reminders to take your medication
• A process for sending reports on how you feel and are how you are managing your behaviour to your doctor ahead of your next visit
• Meaningful simple text telling people what ADHD is, so you don't have get flustered telling them
• Advice for police officers, court officials and other professionals on how they should treat you (the stuff they should know but don't)
• Advice on the 8 main ADHD 'Tipping Points' or people with ADHD
• Emergency contact details, who should people ring if you need ADHD help
Now taken a step further – ADHD Angel now works in unison with Guardian Angel
Share your medication history, daily ratings and reports directly with your parent or Guardian. By enabling Guardian Angel you can
•Share Medication, schedule and logs with your Guardian
•Tell your Guardian how you are feeling, including notes
•Notifications update your guardian instantly to insure they have your lasted information
•Allow guardians to remind you of missed medication or mood ratings
•Seamlessly create PDF reports to share with your clinician
All in a single app for the iPhone or iPod Touch.
Provided by Phil Anderton PhD and Steve Brown a serving police officer, this app' brings together all their acclaimed work that is aimed at keeping young people with ADHD out of the Criminal Justice System. As international experts this app serves many purposes, not least of which is to allow you the person with ADHD to really start to manage yourself better and to begin the important business of keeping out of trouble.
Their work is firmly rooted in keeping young people with ADHD out of trouble, and this app' has been written by them for that purpose alone. No adverts, no charge, just solid, well thought out help.
Using international tools such as Swanson's SNAP IV rating scale, to keep your clinician up to date with how your life really has been over the past months before a visit, this app' has so much to offer you.
ADHD angel has direct links to the work being progressed by Phil Anderton and Steve Brown regarding the Tipping Points and their two models, BADGE and SHiELD, both of which ADHD Angel compliments.
What's New in Version 2.3
Apple Watch Support :)
- Mark your medication as taken on your watch
- Complete mood rating on the move
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 26, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Anderton
- © Daniel Anderton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.