Are you a Parent or Guardian of someone who has ADHD? Then this App is for you.
Guardian Angel works in unison with ADHD Angel, an app designed to help day-to-day life of someone with ADHD.
With Guardian Angel – logs and reports are seamlessly shared between the two applications.
Simple things like:
• Sharing medication, schedules and logs
• Notifications when they have taken their medication
• Ability to send reminders for missed medications
• Obtain live data on your child’s mood
• Compare your child's thoughts to your own.
As well as automatically sharing data between the two devices, PDF reports can be dynamically created and shared via the iTunes Sharing or Dropbox.
• Guardian Angel provides a process for sending reports on how they feel and are how they are managing their behaviour to their doctor ahead of their next visit
• the app’ includes meaningful simple text telling people what ADHD is, so you don't have get flustered telling them
• Advice for police officers, court officials and other professionals on how they should treat you (the stuff they should know but don't)
• Advice on the 8 main ADHD 'Tipping Points' for people with ADHD
All in a single app for the iPhone, iPod Touch or Web
Provided by Phil Anderton PhD and Steve Brown a serving police officer, this app' brings together all their acclaimed work that is aimed at keeping young people with ADHD out of the Criminal Justice System.
As international experts this app serves many purposes, not least of which is to help support a guardian of someone with ADHD to really start to manage yourself better and to begin the important business of keeping out of trouble.
Their work is firmly rooted in keeping young people with ADHD out of trouble, and this app' has been written by them for that purpose alone. No adverts, no charge, just solid, well thought out help.
Using international tools such as Swanson's SNAP IV rating scale, to keep your clinician up to date with how your life really has been over the past months before a visit, this app' has so much to offer you.
Guardian Angel has direct links to the work being progressed by Phil Anderton and Steve Brown regarding the Tipping Points and their two models, BADGE and SHiELD, both of which ADHD Angel compliments.
iPhone 6 & iPhone 6+ Support
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.