The all-new ADIB Mobile Banking app gives you the freedom to manage your money on the go. View all your accounts at a glance, pay your bills, send money to your family & friends, withdraw cash via an ADIB ATM without a card, pay your bills, recharge your phone & Salik credit, apply for financing and much more!
· A timeline of all your account transactions
· Transaction detail with a single tap
· Enhanced security - Login with Touch ID (iOS only)
· Ability to temporarily block your card & request for card replacements
· Option to personalize your app with images for accounts
· One place for all your payments
· Syncs with your Apple Watch
· Transfer money from your ADIB Visa or MasterCard to your account
· Pay bills with your Visa / MasterCard
· Open a new account
· View exchange rates for your foreign currency accounts
· Location of all ADIB Branches & ATMs
· Register for phone banking, SMS banking and e-statements
· Change your Phone Banking ePIN
· View your Financing and Card transaction details
· Search transactions by entering keywords
· View pending transactions
· Apply for an ADIB service (Certificates, Chequebooks, etc.)
· Donate to Red Crescent Sukuk directly within the app
· Push notifications – Get offers that you like
· Request new products / services directly within the app
· View your ADIB Covered card benefits
· iPhone X support
· Change limits for a supplementary card
· Debit card linking (which account your debit card is linked to)
· Totally revamped Branch & ATM locations, can now see Branch facilities and details, and get directions through google maps.
· Various UI Enhancements and Stability Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app has been driving me crazy since they uploaded it.
At first I was just not using it because I got used to the old one.
But this one the has multi uses as the newest development of withdrawing cash from the ATM by using the app is amazing, totally unique.
Also, The latest update of the international transfers is brilliant, I am student studying abroad, I always concern regarding the transfer I use to do transfer and it takes from 3-5 working days which makes my life harder because of the long time for me to receive the money; by updating the app I was bit underestimating the concept of the “fast transfer” till I tried it today, and by the end of the day, I had my payment in my abroad bank. (Much faster;))
Thanks ADIB, as there are rapid developments it make no concerns or troubles for the customer.
Why not just an update ?
I just really don’t understand why the developers don’t let us just update the app. Anytime there’s an update I can’t connect to the app. It doesn’t allow me to connect to the app and tells me to « upgrade » it. Once I click on the « upgrade » button it sends me to the apple store where I can’t update it. I can just open the app and I go back to the app which tells me again to upgrade it so every time I need to delete the app the re download the latest version. That doesn’t make any sense. Then I have to re introduce my bank card or account numbers. I’ve never seen this in any type of app and I have different accounts in 6 different countries. ADIB is the only one that does that. That’s so stupid. Last time they did this I had to wait 10 month to go back to dubai and be able to use it. Now I’m trying to reconnect on the app it sends an error message. I can’t connect and I’m not going back to dubai till 9 months. That’s so stupid they should hire another guy to work on it !!!
Perfect new app ... It’s totally different from the old-boring one..
I just advise to keep only ONE adib mobile app as the old one still active and this may cause confusion for some customers.
- ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK
- 101.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 ABU DHABI ISLAMIC BANK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.