Shop the latest adidas releases, including:
- Stan Smith
- and many more
In addition, you’ll also be able to browse our full range of adidas Originals and workout/performance gear, covering everything from running to soccer.
By downloading the adidas app, you can:
- Enable notifications to remind you of release dates of shoes or apparel
- Conveniently shop all adidas sneakers
- Order and pay in just a few taps
- Build your own three stripes inspired style
- Get handy alerts when your favorite adidas products go on sale
- Earn points with the adidas Creators Club, a membership program, to level up and gain access to limited edition sneakers, special events and other great rewards.
adidas sports and sneakers
adidas has been bringing top quality sneakers, clothing and sports accessories to the world for decades, all the way from running, to soccer, boxing, and everything in between.
Many of the world’s top athletes now wear adidas, including Lionel Messi and his Nemeziz boots.
These, along with the Predator boots and other highly popular brands are all available on the app!
One of the most recent innovations is the Ultraboost, a running shoe designed for the ultimate in comfort, support and stability. Get it now on the app!
Latest adidas releases
While we love sport and helping athletes reach the next level of performance, we also want to help people look and feel good with our clothes and apparel.
Many of our brands have become iconic in street fashion – it is almost impossible to imagine a world without the Stan Smith, Gazelles or Superstar.
Only the coolest sneakers
Whether you’re looking for a new Ultraboost or the latest pair of Stan Smith shoes, the adidas app is the best place to keep up to date with adidas releases.
Download the adidas app now, and enjoy all the benefits of our website, with the added convenience of being able to browse anywhere, anytime.
- Our change password button came back from a it’s short vacation
- We’ve taken out some of our speedbumps so you can enjoy browsing the app at full speed
- We’ve taken out our toolbox and fixed the plumbing of our search engine so filtering works again
- We tracked down a nasty crash which was stopping you from telling us your preferred sizes
Ratings and Reviews
App release timing is WAY behind website
Adidas, come on. Your app doesn’t even start selling shoes until AFTER they’ve already sold out on the website? Today I was waiting for a release at 10am and even 10 mins after 10am the app still didn’t have a ‘buy’ option. Pathetically it still had a green “available at 10am February 1st” button. I quit and relaunched the app many times with the same result. Meanwhile the actual website DID release the sneakers at 10am and they sold out in almost every – of course – in the first three minutes. It’s hard to understand why in 2018 the great Adidas can’t make an app that starts selling product at the time the app itself declares the product will become available. Sneakheads: avoid this app at all costs. I guess original really never is finished when it comes to making functional iOS apps.
I love adidas, I love the brand the products everything but wow is it hard to order something online. I had to re order two pairs of shoes THREE different times because my order kept getting cancelled by the company. The issue apparently was that my billing and shipping address was different but I was doing that to surprise my boyfriend for his birthday, by having the shoes shipped to his house. In order to finally complete the order I had to tell him about the surprise so that I could send him money to his bank account so that we could use his card therefore solving the shipping/billing address difference. Such a headache, other than that I totally love adidas
HORRIBLE -FIX THIS HOT MESS
My second review. First one was to tell them Apple Pay didn’t work with Discover and I was contacted and they supposedly fixed it but it still doesn’t work half the time. The 10% off they’ve offered for several days doesn’t work either. Ever. I sent the app team three emails about it for help and they never even responded to any of them. Couldn’t use another credit card at all on the app because it wouldn’t let me enter the number. This app is just a useless mess. Don’t waste your time with it. *Now I have pending charges on my credit cards where it’s trying to charge me for orders that never went through.*
Hi Julie, we've enabled discover in Apple Pay now. Thank you for your feedback!
- adidas AG
- 194.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 adidas AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.