Adminium for Minecraft, Bukkit and Forge Servers
By Ramblingwood LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Minecraft Bukkit server from anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
Run console commands, chat, edit plugin files, edit inventories, and more from your iPhone.
“You need this...this is an incredible tool for an Admin...some tasks I do on my iPad because its actually easier...I have it on my iPod, iPad, and iPhone... I'd easily pay much more. Well worth it IMO.” - Dave (a sample from one of over 400 five star reviews)
You can now make multiple account and restrict what other people can access in Adminium. This allows you to have moderators and other people connect and help maintain the server. You can also restrict people's access to only being able to chat without changing their name. Now your members can participate even if they aren't on the server!
Adminium allows you to control your Minecraft server with Bukkit or BukkitForge from your iPhone. Stop worrying about what your server is doing throughout the day and stop waiting to get back on your computer to make changes. The permissions system allows moderators, admins, and players to all use Adminium! Set up is really easy: it doesn’t need any extra port-forwarding and lets you manage user accounts from the app to you have up and running in minutes. Keep track of your server wherever you are in the world with Adminium!
* Real-time console
* Real-time chat
* Inventory editing
* File editing
* Granular permissions (new!)
* Adminium accounts sync server settings across devices through the cloud (new!)
* Extra port-forwarding not required (new!)
New in Adminium 3:
* Granular permissions
* Extra port-forwarding not required beyond what Minecraft needs
* Programmable console macros
* Automatic server migration from the old format to the new Adminium 3 format
* Search for an install any plugin from bukkit dev to your server ($2 in app purchase)
* Chat notifications for flagged words such as profanity and abuse ($2 in app purchase)
* Find and replace commands in the file editor
* Adminium accounts sync server settings across devices through the cloud
* Items are defined remotely for quick item updating
* Graphs of server performance
* Social sharing
In App Purchases:
* Search for an install any plugin from bukkit dev to your server ($2)
* Chat notifications for flagged words such as profanity and abuse ($2)
* iPad support
* Manage multiple servers
* Control online players' inventories, health, op status, kick or ban them, and more
* Power management (start/stop)
* Plugin management
* Edit all files on the server
* Offline player support
* Send messages privately to players
* View a map of the server, including player location
* View server settings
* View server statistics (player count, version, a lot more)
* Create folders
* Rename files and folders
* Show and modify a player's bank balance
* IDs are now shown in the player's inventory if there is no picture to be shown
* Offline players can now be edited just like online players
* Add and remove players from groups
Note: Adminium does not work with Hamachi.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
+ Fixes bugs that could prevent signing in or signing up.
Great app, except…
Adminium is an amazing app! It's very helpful for me, as a server owner. I am able to check on my server right from my phone, and even go into the config files of my plugins!
However, I don't know if it's just me or if there's a problem with the app, but I cannot use the Chat feature. I mean, when I go there I can see everyone's chat messages, but it will not let me chat. When I hit send, nothing happens. I can't see my chat message, and neither can anyone on the server. If this isn't a problem on my side, please fix this!
Thank you for reading.
Cons: Push notifications aren't working for me. (They have worked before, and they're great.)
Able to kick, ban, give, take, teleport, heal, chat, pretty much do anything with a GUI.
And if you have something bulk it doesn't normally support, you can still use console commands to control those extra things.
This is a really great app, and has saved my bulk it server from griefers when I wasn't around a computer.
Completely worth the purchase.
I won't advertise my server here, but if you see my name on a server somewhere, feel free to ask me about the app.
Overall this is a great app, but there are still some bugs, when I click on Worlds and I go a world then click on online players it force closes. Also when I got to groups and select a group it force closes. Please fix 😃
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 20, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 15.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Halcyon Strategy Group, LLC
- © 2013 Ramblingwood
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Install Plugins from BukkitDev$1.99
- Chat Notifications$1.99