Adminium for Minecraft, Bukkit and Forge Servers
By Ramblingwood LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Minecraft Bukkit server from anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
Run console commands, chat, edit plugin files, edit inventories, and more from your iPhone.
“You need this...this is an incredible tool for an Admin...some tasks I do on my iPad because its actually easier...I have it on my iPod, iPad, and iPhone... I'd easily pay much more. Well worth it IMO.” - Dave (a sample from one of over 400 five star reviews)
You can now make multiple account and restrict what other people can access in Adminium. This allows you to have moderators and other people connect and help maintain the server. You can also restrict people's access to only being able to chat without changing their name. Now your members can participate even if they aren't on the server!
Adminium allows you to control your Minecraft server with Bukkit or BukkitForge from your iPhone. Stop worrying about what your server is doing throughout the day and stop waiting to get back on your computer to make changes. The permissions system allows moderators, admins, and players to all use Adminium! Set up is really easy: it doesn’t need any extra port-forwarding and lets you manage user accounts from the app to you have up and running in minutes. Keep track of your server wherever you are in the world with Adminium!
* Real-time console
* Real-time chat
* Inventory editing
* File editing
* Granular permissions (new!)
* Adminium accounts sync server settings across devices through the cloud (new!)
* Extra port-forwarding not required (new!)
New in Adminium 3:
* Granular permissions
* Extra port-forwarding not required beyond what Minecraft needs
* Programmable console macros
* Automatic server migration from the old format to the new Adminium 3 format
* Search for an install any plugin from bukkit dev to your server ($2 in app purchase)
* Chat notifications for flagged words such as profanity and abuse ($2 in app purchase)
* Find and replace commands in the file editor
* Adminium accounts sync server settings across devices through the cloud
* Items are defined remotely for quick item updating
* Graphs of server performance
* Social sharing
In App Purchases:
* Search for an install any plugin from bukkit dev to your server ($2)
* Chat notifications for flagged words such as profanity and abuse ($2)
* iPad support
* Manage multiple servers
* Control online players' inventories, health, op status, kick or ban them, and more
* Power management (start/stop)
* Plugin management
* Edit all files on the server
* Offline player support
* Send messages privately to players
* View a map of the server, including player location
* View server settings
* View server statistics (player count, version, a lot more)
* Create folders
* Rename files and folders
* Show and modify a player's bank balance
* IDs are now shown in the player's inventory if there is no picture to be shown
* Offline players can now be edited just like online players
* Add and remove players from groups
Note: Adminium does not work with Hamachi.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
Requires JSONAPI v5.5.0 to be installed on your Minecraft server. Available for download at: http://bit.ly/18LtdXp
+ fixes chat freezing when a lot of messages arrive at once
+ 15 different crashes fixed
+ iOS 7 style chat
Waste of money
I was really excited to see an app that would let me control my server. I also thought there were some pretty creative and i interesting features such as the map and capability to see players' inventory. Well that would be true if it all actually worked. I am able to see who is online but i and resource usage. However i cant execute commands from the console. Nor can I see players inventories or the map. Even the feature i payed an extra 2 dollars for the install plugins on the go does not function. This would get at least three stars if it at least allowed me to execute commands but they pretty much ripped me off for $12 this is maybe worth 99 cents for what it does. They are pretty much praying on people who love minecraft and want to control their server by delivering a bellow average product. This game is supposed to be about community not ripping people off for an inferior server control panel.
When I first bought this app a few months back, I was just starting with a minecraft server, so I didn't really know what I was doing. Now that I host a full time server for minecraft, this app is great because I get notifications straight on my watch, so I know when people join and leave. I can also see the players inventories and speak in a chat. The only things I request are that you add a start, restart and stop button. Otherwise this app is great and I highly recommend it!
Adminium is one of the best apps on the App Store. Period. I have had it for a few months and never had any problems. My server has about 30+ regular users and I love that I can help anyone and monitor the server anytime! I am constantly away from my computer and usually unable to help players, but now I can! Great app and definitely worth $10 for all the amazing features, ease of use, and quick customer support. If you don't have this you're definitely missing out.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Halcyon Strategy Group, LLC
- © 2013 Ramblingwood
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Install Plugins from BukkitDev$1.99
- Chat Notifications$1.99