Adminium for Minecraft, Bukkit and Forge Servers
By Blue Paint LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Control your Minecraft Bukkit server from anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
Run console commands, chat, edit plugin files, edit inventories, and more from your iPhone.
“You need this...this is an incredible tool for an Admin...some tasks I do on my iPad because its actually easier...I have it on my iPod, iPad, and iPhone... I'd easily pay much more. Well worth it IMO.” - Dave (a sample from one of over 400 five star reviews)
You can now make multiple account and restrict what other people can access in Adminium. This allows you to have moderators and other people connect and help maintain the server. You can also restrict people's access to only being able to chat without changing their name. Now your members can participate even if they aren't on the server!
Adminium allows you to control your Minecraft server with Bukkit or BukkitForge from your iPhone. Stop worrying about what your server is doing throughout the day and stop waiting to get back on your computer to make changes. The permissions system allows moderators, admins, and players to all use Adminium! Set up is really easy: it doesn’t need any extra port-forwarding and lets you manage user accounts from the app to you have up and running in minutes. Keep track of your server wherever you are in the world with Adminium!
* Real-time console
* Real-time chat
* Inventory editing
* File editing
* Granular permissions (new!)
* Adminium accounts sync server settings across devices through the cloud (new!)
* Extra port-forwarding not required (new!)
New in Adminium 3:
* Granular permissions
* Extra port-forwarding not required beyond what Minecraft needs
* Programmable console macros
* Automatic server migration from the old format to the new Adminium 3 format
* Search for an install any plugin from bukkit dev to your server ($2 in app purchase)
* Chat notifications for flagged words such as profanity and abuse ($2 in app purchase)
* Find and replace commands in the file editor
* Adminium accounts sync server settings across devices through the cloud
* Items are defined remotely for quick item updating
* Graphs of server performance
* Social sharing
In App Purchases:
* Search for an install any plugin from bukkit dev to your server ($2)
* Chat notifications for flagged words such as profanity and abuse ($2)
* iPad support
* Manage multiple servers
* Control online players' inventories, health, op status, kick or ban them, and more
* Power management (start/stop)
* Plugin management
* Edit all files on the server
* Offline player support
* Send messages privately to players
* View a map of the server, including player location
* View server settings
* View server statistics (player count, version, a lot more)
* Create folders
* Rename files and folders
* Show and modify a player's bank balance
* IDs are now shown in the player's inventory if there is no picture to be shown
* Offline players can now be edited just like online players
* Add and remove players from groups
Note: Adminium does not work with Hamachi.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
+ Fixes bugs that could prevent signing in or signing up.
Great But Has Bugs
I love this app it's amazing but their are some bugs when I try to use the chat it doesn't work when I try to delete apps from the file browser it comes back. When I try to deop someone using the players section it doesn't work. And When I try to remove them or add them to groups through the players section u select it but then it goes away when u refresh it does however show u the groups their are in. I'm using pex plugin btw. Other than that it's a great app and I would really recommend it I bought all the extra features 😊. And IT DOES WORK WITH MULTICRAFT AND SERVER HOSTERS! XD. Keep up the good work.
Great app, except…
Adminium is an amazing app! It's very helpful for me, as a server owner. I am able to check on my server right from my phone, and even go into the config files of my plugins!
However, I don't know if it's just me or if there's a problem with the app, but I cannot use the Chat feature. I mean, when I go there I can see everyone's chat messages, but it will not let me chat. When I hit send, nothing happens. I can't see my chat message, and neither can anyone on the server. If this isn't a problem on my side, please fix this!
Thank you for reading.
This app helped me through so much and is almost essential if you have a server or plain on making one. I've had very few problems and if you report a bug they seem to get it fixed. With access to your console and chat it makes watching over and keeping your server up a breeze. Best $10 I've ever spent.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 20, 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Blue Paint, LLC
- © 2013 Ramblingwood
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Install Plugins from BukkitDev$1.99
- Chat Notifications$1.99