By Edupoint Educational Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The AdminVUE™ Mobile application helps School Administrators stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into a student's academic experience. AdminVUE Mobile works with the Synergy™ student information system, allowing School Administrators to view a student's current class schedule, demographic information, classroom assignments, scores and attendance. Administrators can also record attendance and print Re-Admit passes using a portable thermal printer.
· Only school districts using the Synergy student information system version 7.0 and higher can support the AdminVUE Mobile for the iPhone/iPod Touch application.
· Requires wireless or 3G/4G Internet connection.
· Requires iPhone 3Gs or higher version or iPod Touch (4th Generation) or higher version.
· The AdminVUE Mobile app uses same user login as the Synergy™ student information system. Please contact your School District’s Administration office to verify Synergy™ version and AdminVUE access information.
What's New in Version 4.7
- Minor Bug fixes and improvements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 48.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edupoint
- © Edupoint Educational Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.