Adobe Acrobat Reader - View, Annotate & Share PDFs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect your Dropbox account.
• Store and share files in the cloud.
Convert, edit and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 16.09.21
Fixed issue causing crashes in the 16.09.20 release. Thank you for your patience.
Compatible with iOS 10.
Connect to storage providers with More Locations:
Select, open, and save documents stored in iCloud Drive and other document
storage providers like Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Crashing is fixed
This is a free app. I will pay you for it if you agree not to update it. The last update caused me serious damage and upset. I guess you get what you pay for.
Thanks for fixing app
App is now working great after fixing 9/16 update. Thank you and will never take Acrobat for granted again. Great app!!!!!!
Perhaps my expectations were wrong but either my files have additional issues or I don't see the app anywhere to easily access and/or apply it. I wanted to use it for photography but I'm not having luck, it's stuck in Dropbox- opens only in Dropbox- and once open only seems to work or show up on various files. Again, I may well b a misinformed user but I feel like I just wasted 10.00
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 16.09.21
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99