Adobe Comp CC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Voted “App Store Best of 2015” by Apple!
Lay out an idea with real assets like photos, text, shapes and fonts. Send the wireframe to Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC or Muse CC to refine and finish.
Graphic designers and artists can explore a concept using:
• Gestures that drop in placeholder text, basic shapes and editable text boxes.
• Guides and grids to align and work with spacing controls.
• Free fonts and from Typekit or third-party fonts installed on their device.
• Edit or rewind and export the idea from any point in its timeline.
• Send the idea to the desktop where it will automatically open in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or Muse.
Try using Comp CC with:
BUZZ FROM USERS AND PRESS
“This is one of the best apps on my phone.” – George Butler
“Overall I love the progress this app has made. I’ve used it for professional layouts for web design ideas and it’s a great mobile design tool to get things going in a project for rapid iterations in the starting stages.” – Ben MacKay
“Firstly, I think Comp is a great application, so many times those sketches on paper are so much easier for expressing ideas and pop! This app turns that into a reality. I love having the app in my pocket so I can trial something if I have an idea while walking or commuting.” – Andrew Paul Hayward
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Incorporate high-res, royalty-free photos and images as temporary or licensed assets.
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images or vectors and color themes from Capture CC.
Assets you pull into Comp CC from your Library will display as linked files in Illustrator CC and InDesign CC and as Smart Objects in Photoshop CC.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
2GB FILE STORAGE
Use of Adobe mobile apps requires a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership, which includes 2GB of complimentary storage for file syncing and sharing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
If you need more than your allotted 2GB of Creative Cloud file storage, you have the option of purchasing an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) a month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
What's New in Version 3.0.3
We’ve improved overall performance and stability.
The app and what is was designed to do is misunderstood and some people even give it a bad rap because they can't afford the monthly subscription. Those are the people who do not respect the value of the tools designers and developers use.
Comp CC is the main reason I bought an iPad pro 12.9. It helps with design and prototyping. It is great to be able to "sketch" ideas and functionality of a website or an app or a layout while sipping coffee on the couch and not in front of a computer screen.
Comp CC is for building ideas and prototyping and not intended for final work output. You are expected to finish your work on your computer using the full suite of Adobe CC programs.
Could take more advantage of iPad tools
Absolutely fantastic wireframing software. The gestures are extremely intuitive and useful. Mockups that used to take me hours can be finished in a fraction of the time with Comp CC.
The ONLY reason that I can't give Comp CC five stars is the lack of a drawing feature. I know in wireframes you typically don't sketch, but there are certain times when drawing a few lines or small icons is incredibly helpful. Comp designs are supposed to be finished on the full Adobe suite, but once you take it over to the computer, you lose the magic of drawing with the Apple Pencil.
The draw feature would be incredibly easy to integrate, and if it was, Comp CC would most definitely get a 5/5.
Cant duplicate or paste copied objects! And some few suggestions
I really cant do anything without those features! Please fix it! I don't want to delete the app either!
Give us the option for creating masterpieces
on a transparent/empty/alpha background
Rather than the plain old paper!
2. Give the ability to blur objects and images like we make them transparent.
3. Give us the option for adding stroke around images.
4. Give us the option for combining 2 or more shapes/objects together and combining them as one shape/object/mesh so when we slide the opacity slider, it will not show all the shapes.
5. Give us more shapes(if there are any left).
6. Give us the ability to add fonts directly from Safari to the app rather than going to pc and adding them!
The Best App Alive
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 09, 2016
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 147 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Adobe System Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.