Adobe Connect Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect Mobile. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account. Learn more about Adobe Connect and sign up for a free trial here – http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html)
The FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPad or iPhone.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
Video performance improvements
Works as intended
I don't know if everyone else is using the same version that is having an issue. I downloaded this app as requested by my professor for the purposes of an online class. It works without issue and none of my classmates seem to be running into any issues either
It does not work
I have to attend classes online every week. It used to work fine earlier but from past semester I am having issues. Every time I will click on the link it will ask me get Adobe connect for mobile and will take me to the App Store where as I have already installed the app. Then I will select- open and it will take me to a the page where u join the meeting or class. But most of the times it says - you meeting has not yet started and will get stuck there. Please rectify this issue.
Worked perfect for me
I installed it on both my iPad Pro 9.7 " and iPad mini 2. It worked absolutely perfect for me. Not sure why it seems others are having issues.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 01, 2016
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 45.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.