Adobe Connect Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Connect users can host, join, collaborate, and share in Adobe Connect meetings, webinars, and training - for true collaboration and mobile learning from anywhere, anytime.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your iOS tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from library in the cloud
• Share content from local device photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on iPads only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both iPads and smaller iPhone, and iPod touch devices
Software: iOS 7 or later
• iPad2 or higher
• iPad Mini
• iPhone 4S
• iPhone 5
• iPhone 5S
• iPod touch (4th generation)
• iPod touch (5th generation)
What's New in Version 2.3
• Enhanced writing tools for a more realistic whiteboard/annotation experience for iPad (new pen, pencil, color picker, layering, and pan/zoom tool)
• Green Pointer support (requires Host on desktop meeting client to enable)
• Host on desktop can grant whiteboard/annotation rights to iPad participants
• Support for content created in Adobe Presenter 10 (Publish Format as ‘Both’ is supported)
• Bug fixes
An app that has one job and fails at it miserably
Steve Jobs told us that IOS would never run Flash and that turns out to have been a very wise choice.
Instead, we have Adobe taking its technology and bundling it up in app, one that allegedly allows the user to participate in a video conference calls.
It certainly succeeds in allowing you to connect to a call. The problems start with a befuddling user interface. Before the frustration of dealing with that can really set in, though, the app crashes. And then crashes again. And again. As a way of distracting from a poorly designed user interface, it's a clever strategy.
The app is a nice concept but...
The app has serious issues. It crashes. It lags. Going to public chat takes the video and display screen off. Practice problems with my online Kaplan DAT instructor did not work. It has a little use, but it is not fully functional.
Worked well for me. No issues or lag.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 03, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.