Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account)
This Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
Security updates. Improved connection logic. Support for H.264 streaming video.
Works Perfectly For Me!
I realized that as a Student , you have to sign in as a Guess and Not a Member. I do believe that is something that SHOULD be expressed in more detail then just given two options to log in. Help the students understand how to sign in. I used it for the first time, and couldn't get in until I just hit Guess and put my name and Walah! Heard my instructor loud and clear! No you can't listen to past recordings but if your ready for LIVE, it's there! The best of luck to the rest of you!
My employer has mandatory trainings on this and for the last 3 years I have been waiting for you to fix this app so it will work. I would love to view the recorded content on my phone as we are allowed to do these trainings from home. I cannot use any Apple device, however, because your app is not compatible with Apple, I guess. It has been 3 years and still no update to make it work...
No updates?? Can't watch recorded class
Using this for my class, somehow I can't access any recorded class. Went online to search for a solution, turns out people have been complaining about this problem since 2013, hey, ever thing about adding this feature in the APP?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 03, 2017
- Version: 2.6.3
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.