Adobe Digital Editions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One eBook reader for all your Adobe DRM protected books across your iPad, Mac or PC. Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) is free-to-download and use, and completely ad-free. Use it to read EPUB and PDF books, both online and offline. Borrow ebooks from many public libraries for use with ADE. Extend your reading experience by transferring books from your personal computer to your iPad. Organize your books into a beautiful custom library.
Experience gorgeous media rich books filled with interactive features, videos, and more. ADE’s support for EPUB3 standard allows you: consistent rendering of audio and video content; dynamic image resizing without loss in clarity; support for multi-column layouts, interactive quizzes, and math formulas.
• Choose from different font sizes and five easy-to-read page modes
• Highlight your favorite passages and add notes with the built-in bookmarking features
• Easily find a word or a character anywhere in the book with the powerful search feature
• Use the night mode, or adjust your screen brightness to find the perfect lighting for any environment
• Fun stats on how much time you are spending each day to read your book, and more
What's New in Version 4.5.5
Security bug fixes
Not returning book
I like the app, because it connect my PC with my iPhone. But I don't like the fact that I can return the books I borrowed.
Absolutely awful app! I can't access the library books that I download on my computer. I get a connection error every time.
"Connection Error Detected". Won't download library books. Just keep getting error. Junk app, good thing it was free. Don't download! Wish I could give zero stars.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 09, 2017
- Version: 4.5.5
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.