Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get things signed. Easily. Securely. Anywhere.
Adobe EchoSign lets you e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for signatures, track responses in real time, and get e-signatures instantly with in-person signing. It even lets you work offline and syncs automatically when you’re back online.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe EchoSign helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes. Adobe EchoSign is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for more than 25 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, EchoSign is used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions - to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
• Save partially filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
• Sign documents offline. EchoSign syncs automatically when you’re back online.
GET SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your EchoSign document library, your device, or email attachments.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your iPad or iPhone to get signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• Send reminders to people who haven't signed yet.
• View agreements stored in your EchoSign account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• EchoSign is compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs . Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions. Signer geolocation information can also be added.
• The Adobe EchoSign platform uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• EchoSign provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe EchoSign for iPhone and iPad requires an active account with the EchoSign service.
What's New in Version 2.4.0
•Improved user experience
oView documents in landscape mode on iPhone
oImproved signature drawing experience
oiPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iOS 8 support
oSend reminders to people who haven't signed yet
oLet people sign documents in any order
oSee the number of documents you need to sign or approve on the application icon
oLog in using your organization's single sign-on (SSO) ID and password
oLog in with your Google ID
Perfect! and clients don’t need an app to sign.
Perfect app. It’s the same price as the other options available. It has more security available and a solid audit trail. For a bit more money it is IRS compliant. The bad reviews seem like they are written by Docusign programmers. None of the complaints listed are valid. In fact they are completely incorrect. You can insert signature tabs anywhere, you can create unlimited templates for repeat documents like client engagement letters. I have hard coded all of my documents that need signatures by clients. I chose EchoSign because my clients do not need to have the app to sign a document. They click on the email and the signature box pops up and they sign with their finger after verifying some information.
I’m a CPA and I tested every single digital signature app. This one was the easiest to use because all the others require the client to download an app and fill out a bunch of personal info to create an account.
The absolute best signature solution
I have been enjoying sending and signing directly from sales force, share point and the web interface for years so this app makes it complete.
I have used this app for contracts the last two years. It's a great way to put the contract on their plate. It even will remind them to sign as often as you set it to.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2014 Adobe Systems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.