Adobe eSign Manager DC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get things signed. Easily. Securely. Anywhere.
Adobe eSign Manager DC, formerly Adobe EchoSign, lets you e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for signatures, track responses in real time, and get e-signatures instantly with in-person signing. It even lets you work offline and syncs automatically when you’re back online.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe eSign Manager DC helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes.
eSign Manager is a mobile companion for Adobe Document Cloud eSign services and Adobe Acrobat DC. With it, you’ll get an electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for over 20 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, Adobe e-sign services are used by businesses of all sizes - including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions - to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
• Save partially filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
• Sign documents offline. eSign Manager syncs automatically when you’re back online.
GET SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your online document library, your device, or email attachments.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Acrobat.com cloud storage.
• Use your iPad or iPhone to get signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• Send reminders to people who haven't signed yet.
• View agreements stored in your online account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services are compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
• Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions. Signer geolocation information can also be added.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services uses enterprise-grade security and is SSAE16 compliant.
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe eSign Manager DC for iPhone and iPad requires an active subscription with one of these Adobe offerings.
• Adobe Send for Signature
• Adobe PDF Pack
• Adobe Acrobat DC
• Adobe Document Cloud eSign services
• Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Adobe recently did updates to their Acrobat and echo sign apps. So far I love the new layouts. The new esign manager is much more user friendly than the echo sign that it replaced. which is perfect for somebody like me that doesn't need to use it that often. prior to this release I was actually using another third-party app for quick signatures. It's nice to see that Adobe is putting more effort into their mobile apps. I have been a creative cloud user since the day it was released and been through all the growing pains from every app that they have. This marks another small step in recent months to finally starting seeing solid functionality between mobile and desktop. As a desktop user I still would like to see a lot more pro features in the mobile apps across the board especially for creative cloud users. I wouldn't be paying 70+ dollars a month if I wanted basic software. Overall this is a great next step in their mobile line.
App not as good as the real thing.
I use the PC version and love it because it's already connected to Adobe PDF. But for some reason, I cannot place signatures where I need them on the app. It just pastes them to the bottom of the page wish you guys fix that because I am currently using an alternative app just to get things done when I love echoSign on Adobe.
Couldn't ask for better way to sign my documents
Very user friendly and extremely useful for on the go document signing. Does exactly what I need.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2015 Adobe Systems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.