The free Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed.
HOW IT WORKS:
• FILL. Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
• SIGN. Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
• SEND. Save forms and send to others immediately via email.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Fill in forms anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Send forms by email to eliminate printing and faxing.
• STAY ORGANIZED. Store your forms in one place.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded this app while in the hospital with my daughter. Little did I know we would be here for longer than just a few days. I’m a foreman in the oil field for electrical services and make daily field tickets from three trucks to eleven trucks with most of those trucks doing three to five jobs a day. I brought a stack of work tickets with me but after the third day was down to my last ticket. I found this app and had my secretary email me a work ticket that I ended up using as a template in this app. This app has saved me the hassle of trying to make copies and have done a weeks plus worth of work from the hospital room. It’s very user friendly with email capabilities! Being able to do my work without leaving my daughters side has been the biggest blessing! Thank you so much!! Also the only reason I gave this four stars (would have been 4.7 if that was a choice) was because it isn’t split screen compatible on my Pro, I pull up an excel spreadsheet with codes from parts used in the field and I have to move it from side to side to get to all the features this app provides. Nothing too big but with a split screen capability this is easily a ten star app in a 5 star world!!!
NEEDED THIS! THANK YOU
I just used this to sign huge long real estate contracts long distance. It allowed me to get the job done but there are a few points that I would like to make.
📌 Make bold, italics and underlining available in text fields
📌 Make A dozen or so choices of your name and initials written up in different Scripts that you could choose to use in documents.
📌 give us a color choice for text and or bullet points.
When doing a multiple page document in which I had to sign every page, I could not scroll to the next page… I had to select "done" at the top of the page, Then go back to my list of documents and select the document again, and then page through each completed page to get to the new page. If there is a way to avoid this lengthy process, I sure couldn't find it. If there is a way I would sure like to know!
The Paperhead Dragon
I have a small business that like all others takes a lot to run. When I'm doing what I do, it doesn't include an office where i have all these pieces of paper that need to be filled out, processed signed and sent to a paper head somewhere. These paper heads aren't they small business owners out trying to please the world and actually create jobs for other people in the process, they just screw up the process. There have been several cases where myself and other small business owners cant slow down to get the papers to the paper heads and they hold up our payments and make us benevolent servants to the world and our employees life harder then it all ready is. The Adobe Fill and Sign I.E the "paper Head Dragons" is a nice handy to to help vanquish those paper head devils.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2018 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.