Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Lightroom CC for mobile and tablets is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
** Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
· New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, the new Auto Settings creates a better photo by analyzing your photo and comparing to tens of thousands of professionally edited photos to create a beautiful, pleasing image.
· Add watermarks during Export
· Integrated ACR 10.1
· Bug fixes and speed improvements
A credible app
I’ve been using this app for a while, and Adobe has been actively developing it at a quick pace. In fact the changes come fast enough it’s sometimes hard to keep up, but the app continues to be stable and useable. It allows me to sort through my photos and perform meaningful edits on them though there are things missing that the desktop app can do. Still, it handles nearly all of my needs. One of the weak spots is handling metadata like keywords. There’s some support for captions but none for maps nor labels and titles. One peculiar limitation that I see no reason for is that the app only lets you crop so small—there’s a minimum size. I can crop tighter on the desktop. Not sure why this limit exists, but I have to recrop some photos on the desktop.
A few key missing features but overall great
I really love the direction Adobe has taken to further develop their mobile platform. My 'tool belt' can now include an on-the-go iOS option, but there are a few easy features that should be added to really take this a step up.
1. The ability to sync settings across multiple photos at once in LR CC for iOS
2. Allow LR Classic to sync collections to the cloud with full file sizes
3. Allow Smart Collections, in LR Classic, to be able to sync to the cloud
I still use Lightroom Classic and these 3 items would help my workflow immensely. The two products requires work arounds, loop holes, and a lot of manual work to implement the requested features.
Really in beta mode
Lots of potential, but not yet there as a finished package. Which would be fine were Adobe not charging as if it were ready for prime time. In particular, the ability to only export to FB and not other services and sites is beyond ridiculous, and the pricing for storage is very 2001ish. Syncing between iOS and desktop devices is great.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 155 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases