Adobe Lightroom CC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
· New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, the new Auto Settings creates a better photo by analyzing your photo and comparing to tens of thousands of professionally edited photos to create a beautiful, pleasing image.
· Improved quality to HDR capturing
· Add watermarks during Export
· Integrated ACR 10.1
· Bug fixes and speed improvements
ONLY ONE SUGGESTION
THIS APP IS AWESOME!! I liked being able to alter and edit my images while still maintaining quality. THE ONLY THING I WOULD CHANGE is that while altering settings the picture goes blurry and then refocuses. It gives me a headache and hurts my eyes. I have to look away and focus on something else. It may not bother some people but it definitely does hurt my eyes. That is, like I said, the only thing I would change. Other than that I LOVE THE APP. I am so glad I downloaded it!!
Great app but needs more features
After pictures are edited within the app, it would be great if ic could sync it with the picture in my camera roll. Without syncing with the camera roll instead of the adobe cloud, I find myself with duplicate images (1 in my camera roll which is unedited and another in adobe cloud which is edited). Having raw duplicate images coming from both takes up a lot of spaces on my phone.
Not worth the premium
I haven't used the mobile app in a very long time. I find Snapseed more complete and packed with more functions but decided to start using Lightroom mobile once again and even go Premium to get the whole experience. Although Premium does come with the gradient function, how in the name of What's Holy does this not have a retouch or blemish removal?! Oh I can use another Adobe app for that? So what's the point of backing up my photos if they are not properly edited? Big fail for me. Going back to Snapseed!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases