Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it (worst case scenario)
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later
Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (**premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken (**premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (**premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (**premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (**premium feature)
* Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 3 and later, iPad Air and later, and iPad Pro and later. To use the DNG format you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera.
**Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add 100GB of storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPad app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC for iPad”
• Fixed an issue where the app falsely reports “no network connection”
• Improved performance of navigation through larger preset groups
• Stability improvements for the Long Exposure Technology Preview feature
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Greatest program yet
Load up your photos on your desktop or laptop from a REAL camera or phone. Create a collection in Lightroom, transfer to Photoshop and back to Lightroom. Share entire album within seconds to your contacts. Pretty smooth. Absolutely NOTHING comes close to what PSCC & Lightroom can do. Absolutely love this system.
I generally shoot with dslrs and use several features in photoshop that Lightroom can’t duplicate or run. I only have the “save as smart previews only” because the don’t take up much room on the server and I can send the “collections link” to anyone I wish to share. There is a slider to allow the sender to download the smart preview. Most of the senders are family and only view on their phones or tablets. I keep originals(RAW) on portable drives and connects with saved presets from PSCC/Lightroom.
This is still my best program for travel and family photos. I still can’t get away from focal lengths, aperatures available and picture quality of a real camera. I print and display my work at the office and my home . There is a difference between cell phone and larger sensor size. Physics still dominates , no way around that yet but, maybe in my lifetime ?
Custom/Syncing Lightroom CC Presets
This is a 6/5 star app. It’s beautiful, and so capable. And it’s mobile and you can have your photos everywhere synced. BUT, I’m giving it 4 stars because i really want adobe to give us custom presets. Can we look forward to having our desktop presets synced to our mobile devices. I’ve wanted this for years and I mean I thought that now since we have a grain slider (why the hell did this take years) that they were going to complete the app. This is seriously the only thing holding it back for me personally. And I’d have to imagine there’s devs that want this feature. How has it not hit the app, especially with the CC update. Please I want to love you Lightroom team you guys are teasing me. It’s such a perfect app. Please. I pay for the subscription I’ll make another account and pay for another subscription I’ll buy the feature as an in app purchase for $10 just please. What can I do to convince you guys this is a desired feature I just want a button I can press called save preset.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 207.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.