Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom brings you essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
• Automatically access your Lightroom photos in Adobe Photoshop Mix.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Lightroom mobile is also available on iPad
What's New in Version 1.5.0
•Now, add, view and share video in your collections.
•Bring out the best in your photos with adjustable Vignettes
•Craft the perfect photo with refined control over the color in your photos with the new Color / B&W adjustment tool
•Precisely control the tone of your photo with the new Tone Curve adjustment tool.
When it works it's great.
It's a great app - if only it worked. Syncing is not reliable. Most times it just gets stuck and doesn't sync all the files no matter how long you leave it. There's no way to see how many photos you should be receiving from the desktop app.
Adobe's cloud is also very slow and it takes forever to get the photos. You can't set where they're stored on the computer either - it won't let you move the folder or create a new one.
Maybe if they fix their cloud and get it to reliably sync I'll try it again. Avoid for now.
Absolutely the Best
If you are a professional photographer and use Lightroom nothing else need to be said. Sure you pay 9.95 a month to use this app. But the 9.95 is so you can use Lightroom and Photoshop. It a beautiful perk Adobe has added for the Professional who uses an iPhone! Once again "absolutely the best"
Nice app, rudimentary navigation.
Browsing large collections is a problem. It does not remember where you had scrolled to. Every time you switch between collections, you end up back at the top.
Otherwise quite a functional app, that gives me access to my collections offline as advertised.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.