Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone - Capture, Edit, Organize & Share Pictures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.*
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Transform your photos with seamless access and connectivity to Adobe Photoshop Fix, the new retouching app.**
Stories need to be shared.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Ready to take your photos to the next level? Check out a trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Creative Cloud Photography plan member benefits:
Take your photography further.***
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing visual stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Slate and Premiere Clip.
• Automatically access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices.
**Adobe ID sign up required.
***Available only as a trial or with a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
• New: Access and edit a photo from your Camera Roll faster. Select, edit in Lr, and share from your Camera Roll in fewer steps.
• Updated: Sorting made easier. Now, change the custom sort order regardless of your grid sorting view.
• Improved: Various bug and crash fixes.
Unable to watermark
The main thing I use LR for is to professionally watermark my photos. It would be amazing to be able to sync selected watermarks from my Mac to my iPhone and apply them to photos directly so I can share out photos immediately.
Great app... Sign in to use?
Update: uninstall and reinstall fixed problem(s) so far.
Awesome app for the toolbox, a must have.
Amazing workflow with Creative Cloud
This is really the best photo editing software available, and LR on the Mac syncs to iOS flawlessly, great job Adobe!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 60.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.