Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Get essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. It’s all your photography. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Lightroom mobile is also available on iPad
What's New in Version 1.4.1
•Sign up for a free 30-day trial directly within the app
•Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
•TIFF file support.
This isn't for iPhone photos
This app's real strength is being able to edit raw proxy files. Unbeatable tool for a photo shoot with a bunch of photos. I can sync to my iPad. Usually less than a gb per shoot. And I can apply the same grade to multiple photos and adjust from there. Then just finish any touch-ups on the original files on the computer. Much more efficient workflow than sitting at a computer for the easy stuff. Keep the new features coming.
Perfect except for keywords
Perfect tool for workflow and photo management. There isn't another option in App Store to manage photos (tag, sort, keyword, etc). A nice benefit to subscribing to this: unlimited cloud storage for photos.
I've uploaded photos from my DSLR to computer at a photoshoot, synced with Lightroom mobile and then left the shoot and done the flagging, ratings, white balance, simple edits on my iPhone during dinner or something else. Excellent.
Please add the ability to view,add and edit keywords.
Full megapixels please!!!!!!
Great app, but why doesn't it export at full photo resolution? This kills it for me :/
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.