Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: Adobe Lightroom mobile requires Adobe Lightroom 5 and any of the following plans:
•Creative Cloud Photography plan
•Creative Cloud - Photoshop Photography Program
•Creative Cloud complete plan
•Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition
•Creative Cloud for teams complete plan
Edit and organize images anywhere, anytime on your iPhone. Enhance everything from smartphone photos to raw images from DLSRs using powerful and familiar tools. Automatically sync all your mobile edits with Lightroom 5 on your desktop. Easily share all your photos to social media sites. With Adobe Lightroom mobile, your photography is going places.
• Import photos from your iPhone camera roll automatically
- Imported photos are synced to Lightroom 5 on your desktop
• Quickly Flag and Reject photos
• Edit raw files from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews
• Edit images from your iPhone camera roll
• Enhance images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets
Sync and Share
• Automatically syncs photo edits, metadata, and collection info with Lightroom 5 on your desktop and all your Lightroom-enabled devices
• Easily share photos online via social networks
Lightroom mobile is also available on iPad
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Bug fixes for issues identified in earlier Lightroom mobile releases.
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Easily find your favorite images ! The new Segmented view in Collections gives you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Want to pass your device around the family to look at your photos? With Presentation Mode, you can do that without worrying about your flags, ratings and adjustments being accidentally changed.
Quick and easy photo editing, just slightly lacking in features
First I'd like to say that I had never used Lightroom until the most recent version of the desktop app and mobile had been released. Up until then I had been using Photoshop for my quick fixes because I knew how to use it quickly. That changed as soon as I read that my photos would sync across devices as well as their edits I did on the desktop app. Such a fantastic feature. I've never had the app crash.
Improvements I would like to see:
Brushes that allow you to make mask adjustments. A way to straighten photos without using the photo app built into the device.
Perfect except for keywords
Perfect tool for workflow and photo management. There isn't another option in App Store to manage photos (tag, sort, keyword, etc).
I've uploaded photos from my DSLR to computer at a photoshoot, synced with Lightroom mobile and then left the shoot and done the flagging, ratings, white balance, simple edits on my iPhone during dinner or something else. Excellent.
Please add the ability to view,add and edit keywords.
Needs .tiff support
I use LR’s desktop version as well as the mobile version and this review is purely on the editing side of things…the tools are great and the interface is nicely done but the lack of tiff support is extremely disappointing, especially considering Adobe’s pedigree in the photo world. I stopped using LR mobile because I shoot uncompressed images with my phone and am forced to downgrade them to jpegs in order to edit.
I was hoping the latest update would fix this issue but no dice. Please add tiff support!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 13, 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.