Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: Adobe Lightroom mobile requires Adobe Lightroom 5 and any of the following plans:
•Creative Cloud Photography plan
•Creative Cloud - Photoshop Photography Program
•Creative Cloud complete plan
•Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition
•Creative Cloud for teams complete plan
Edit and organize images anywhere, anytime on your iPhone. Enhance everything from smartphone photos to raw images from DLSRs using powerful and familiar tools. Automatically sync all your mobile edits with Lightroom 5 on your desktop. Easily share all your photos to social media sites. With Adobe Lightroom mobile, your photography is going places.
• Import photos from your iPhone camera roll automatically
- Imported photos are synced to Lightroom 5 on your desktop
• Quickly Flag and Reject photos
• Edit raw files from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews
• Edit images from your iPhone camera roll
• Enhance images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets
Sync and Share
• Automatically syncs photo edits, metadata, and collection info with Lightroom 5 on your desktop and all your Lightroom-enabled devices
• Easily share photos online via social networks
Lightroom mobile is also available on iPad
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Easily find your favorite images ! The new Segmented view in Collections gives you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Want to pass your device around the family to look at your photos? With Presentation Mode, you can do that without worrying about your flags, ratings and adjustments being accidentally changed.
- Bug fixes for issues identified in earlier Lightroom mobile releases.
Fun but limited
This is a great way to do some offline pruning of photos. Being able to flag and do some limited edits is great. I wish the program wouldn't log me out constantly and I really wish it would sync all my own presets for development.
Perfect except for keywords
Perfect tool for workflow and photo management. There isn't another option in App Store to manage photos.
Please add the ability to view,add and edit keywords.
Please support tiff
Great app however it needs to support other file formats such as tiff
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.