Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone - Capture, Edit, Organize & Share Pictures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share.
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Transform your photos with seamless access and connectivity to Adobe Photoshop Fix, the new retouching app.*
Stories need to be shared.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Ready to take your photos to the next level? Check out our 30-day trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Creative Cloud Photography plan member benefits:
Take your photography further.**
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing visual stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Slate and Premiere Clip.
• Automatically access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Adobe ID sign up required.
**Available only as a 30-day trial or with a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Shoot-through Presets within the in-app camera now also work on iPhone 5 and 5c, as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4 devices. The shoot-through Presets continue to work on iPhone 5s and later and iPad Air and later.
• Improved import for photos stored on iCloud.
• Fixed issues that caused some users to be logged out unexpectedly.
• Fixed performance issue while zooming in Loupe.
• Further bug fixes and stability improvements.
• Speed flagging & rating can be turned on in the contextual (long-press) menu in the Adjust Loupe view.
• New: iPad Pro support. Take advantage of the iPad Pro’s brilliant visual experience while adjusting color, tone or brightness in your photos. iOS9’s Split View and Slide Over multi-tasking enhancements make Lightroom for mobile + iPad Pro the best combination for photographers on-the-go.
• New: Shoot-through Presets. Apply one of five new, specially formulated presets while capturing a photo from the Adobe in-app camera. Preview how the presets will be applied to your photo before you capture, and enjoy the freedom of adjusting settings after capture with full non-destructive capabilities.
• Enhanced: Tone Curve – Point Curve Mode. Now, take color control to the next level with a full function Tone Curve tool, enabling access to RGB as well as individual red, green and blue color channels in your photo.
• New: Split Tone adjustments. Create a distinctive look to your photos by applying a color tone to the highlights or shadows, or to replicate the look of a split-toned black and white photo.
• New: Notification Center widget. Get instant access to the Adobe in-app camera by enabling the Lightroom for mobile Notification Center widget. Automatically launch the in-app camera with a single swipe down.
• New: 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Get direct access to the in-app Adobe camera from your home screen, and a quick preview of your photo with Peek and Pop within the Grid View.
• Enhanced: Usability improvements throughout the app. Add photos to multiple collections easier, import photos faster, improved gesture support, and more, get you quickly organizing, creating, and sharing amazing images anywhere you are.
Getting Better and Better
This is a super convenient app for those that do most of their post production in light room. Every versions of features are better and better. The presets are OK but I would like to see the ability to save your own presets from light room on the desktop to the mobile version since that's part of my every day workflow. The way around it is to edit the first picture on the desktop with your preset and then copy previous settings. It would be nice if the copy previous button was in a more prominent place where you didn't have to slide to get to it. All in all this app is a lifesaver though.
Loss of resolution!
I was so excited to see this app, it would be perfect to edit my black and white photos because I can manipulate the blacks and whites individually...this is the only app that I've seen this in.....BUT the one instant problem that I experienced is that as soon as you select the pic and put it into the program to edit...the resolution of the photo is cut in half!! My crystal clear picture, that I have edited in Photoshop express and saved was clear and sharp, when I take that same photo and use this program it's soft and hazy and even though I can make the tones perfect, the overall sharpness and clarity vanish which is a total let down!
Works great, Adobe interface is clean and useable, works well enough. My expectations weren't very high, and I do have a CC membership so that may make it work better. Seems to play well with the rest of the suite - it won't replace your desktop Lightroom... But not bad for adjusting iPhone pics or the occasional on-the-road-pre-email touch up for the photo coming off of a bigger camera (A7 via wifi in my case).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 19, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.