Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom brings you essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
• Automatically access your Lightroom photos in Adobe Photoshop Mix.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Lightroom mobile is also available on iPad
What's New in Version 1.5.1
•Now, add, view and share video in your collections.
•Bring out the best in your photos with adjustable Vignettes
•Craft the perfect photo with refined control over the color in your photos with the new Color / B&W adjustment tool
•Precisely control the tone of your photo with the new Tone Curve adjustment tool.
Not bad but needs a few features
I've been impressed with the editing capabilities but there's a few tweaks this desperately needs. When connecting collections, LR does not "see" Favorites as a photo location/folder. This is a problem for those of us that shoot nonstop and only want to sync favorite images versus everything. (The syncing, btw, is lightning fast and awesome). I would like to see an auto sync with a collection I identify rather than the camera roll. What should be automatic just became another 5 steps in my workflow.
Another thing this decent mobile editing app needs is the ability to Watermark photos on the mobile device. It's rather counterproductive to do all my shooting and editing on my phone, transfer the image back to my desktop just for watermarking, then transfer the new image back to the phone for posting on, say, Instagram. Speaking of which...how about a workflow step to publish directly to Instagram?
Fix these issues and I'll give you 5 stars, because to incorporate LR into my mobile workflow just added steps rather than decreasing them. Thanks.
Important for Photography
This is a perfect app for any photographer. Adobe has done a great job with liking their programs together on a desktop and it is great that it's now in your pocket. If you are bored or were just waiting for inspiration of how to edit your images (RAW or JPEG) you can always access them a have 99% of the editing potential of the desktop version. Then later you can go back a finalize them. Also it's a fabulous way to show off your shots to your friends. Overall perfect and it's still improving!
A must for busy photographers who wish they had more edit time.
Awesome addition to my workflow. Most of the complaints in here are for silly reasons. If you have good collection management syncing what you need is easy. the added time performing basic edits or easily pasting settings across a set is a very welcome help in my workflow. Upload and organize on PC. Rate and basic edit on iOS. Finish up final edits and export on PC.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.