Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPhone - Capture, Edit, Organize & Share Pictures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.*
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash if you were using iOS 8.1
• Fixed a bug that caused a crash when you used the new Local Adjustment tool
2 incredible new features for Creative Cloud members:
• Raw support is here! With this Technology Preview you can import and edit the raw photos you take with your camera. You can also sync these photos and edits back to Lightroom CC on your computer. For a list of supported cameras, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo.
New features for everyone:
• Support for keyboard shortcuts if you are using a physical keyboard.
• Add your copyright to photos when you import them.
• Support for latest Adobe Camera Raw version.
I am amazed at the level of edits I can do with this app! Before Creative Cloud, my last version was CS3. Huge changes! And the addition of Lightroom is a major breakthrough for me! No longer do I take hundreds of pictures and resent post production time. And making multiple variations of the same picture was a nuisance before; now it's easy to do and you don't destroy your original!
CC to edit RAW
Wow Adobe that was in poor taste. They will do anything to push people to sign up for their subscription service. I really don't think it was a necessary move to require CC just to edit RAW. I can import to my phone manually just fine without your cloud service. But would like to be able to use the functionality of being able to edit without the cloud service that's just wrong.
Very powerful edit features. Now I can take my .tif iPhone pictures from my Raw camera app and make amazing shots. Thank you Adobe!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 72.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.