Adobe Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Get essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. It’s all your photography. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
•Sign up for a free 30-day trial directly within the app
•Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
•TIFF file support.
Can't see my pictures
Idk what happened but I can't see my pictures. I see the folder of my pictures but not the actual picture.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.