Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share.
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Transform your photos with seamless access and connectivity to Adobe Photoshop Fix, the new retouching app.*
Stories need to be shared.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Ready to take your photos to the next level? Check out our 30-day trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Creative Cloud Photography plan member benefits:
Take your photography further.**
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing visual stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Slate and Premiere Clip.
• Automatically access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Adobe ID sign up required.
**Available only as a 30-day trial or with a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Fixed an issue that could prevent sharing a photo in Instagram and iCloud
• Fixed an issue that could prevent a collection from opening in Premiere Clip and Slate
• Resolved issue that caused images to be imported automatically.
• Fixed issues related to iOS 9
• Fixed bugs related to intermittent issues that may occur when importing images.
•Free Lightroom! Unleash your creativity with free access to Lightroom for as long as you’d like on your smartphone or tablet.
•Better photos in a snap. Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share.
•Cut through the haze. Control the amount of atmospheric haze in your photos to recover color and contrast, or to create artistic effects, with the Dehaze adjustment tool.
•Make photo magic, faster. Seamlessly access Photoshop Fix to retouch your photos.
•Complete color control. Tune the colors in specific areas of your photos using the Targeted Adjustment tool, a new Color/B&W editing option.
•“Lights, camera, action.” Craft amazing video stories from your Lightroom photos— synced to the beat of your favorite music, with one-tap access to Premiere Clip.*
•Find your photos faster. The new ‘Lightroom Photos’ collection displays your Camera Roll photos and videos by date, so you can find them faster.
*Adobe ID sign up required.
A must have to speed up your workflow
I have had Lightroom mobile since day one!!! I must say that I love editing pictures while away from my desktop or home while having an Internet connection, and knowing that I am being productive on the Go!! Multiple portfolios loaded into sync and love the easy to use interface. How about adding the apply previous settings feature in the image library view as well to save from clicking on the image?
Efficient. Fast. Big assist. Improves interest.
I am not an expert by any means. This app has helped me to organise and improve my presentation. It helps to reduce the time with the preset modifiers, but still kas the flexibility to alter by changing the level of modification. I'm getting much better responses to my posts. And, my curiosity is being satisfied and I am enjoying exploring photography.
Oh, and by the way, it is fantastic on the iPad Pro!
This version is a step down in performance and reliability than the prior version. Synch speed is now 2-3 times as long per image. And the app crashes every 4-5 images. I would not have purchased Creative Cloud if this mediocre performance happened on the prior version.
This is an excellently designed app otherwise. The convenience of mobile functionality and synching (when it works Adobe) is worth the monthly subscription fee.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.