Adobe Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Get essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. It’s all your photography. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
•Sign up for a free 30-day trial directly within the app
•Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
•TIFF file support.
Crop bug introduced introduced in Lightroom Mobile CC
I loved Lightroom Mobile after it has been introduced to work through lots of pictures in my selection process and to perform initial cropping.
After the update to CC there is no way to change the orientation of the crop (landscape/portrait) - I reported the bug several days ago to the hotline but no fix or answer has been sent yet - disappointing.
In the previous version I had to tap the 'crop' feature and then select my aspect ratio. Now after tapping 'crop' I have to tap the 'aspect ratio' feature before I can select the ratio. I edit thousands of pictures on Lightroom Mobile, and this alone is going to cost to me a lot of extra time. Please bring this selection back right into the Crop horizontal bar (things like Flip and Rotate are really not necessary)!
Also, the previous version nicely displayed my flags and ratings on the main editing page, now I have to flip between flags/ratings and the other edit functions. very counter productive. Please bring those details together on one page again!
Excellent just needs tags/keywords
Longtime Lightroom 1 user, decided to upgrade to CC membership for photographers. This is great. Access to all photos on desktop. It's a great way to have thousands of photos on iPad while taking up very little space. Great for managing library.
Please add ability to add/edit tags and keywords.
Have used Lightroom 2, 3, 4, and now 5; not CC. Requiring a CC subscription is a devious attempt to convert Lightroom 5 users to CC; I will not go. Instead, I will delete the Lightroom app, continuing using Snapseed, and look for other options to process RAW on my iPad.
Adobe - if you chase excellence, the $$$ will come. Chasing the $$$ will lead to mediocrity...
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.