Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: Adobe Lightroom mobile requires Adobe Lightroom 5 and any of the following plans:
•Creative Cloud Photography plan
•Creative Cloud - Photoshop Photography Program
•Creative Cloud complete plan
•Creative Cloud Student and Teacher Edition
•Creative Cloud for teams complete plan
Edit and organize images anywhere, anytime on your iPad. Enhance everything from smartphone photos to raw images from DLSRs using powerful and familiar tools. Automatically sync all your mobile edits with Lightroom 5 on your desktop. Easily share all your photos to social media sites. With Adobe Lightroom mobile, your photography is going places.
• Edit raw files from DSLR cameras using Smart Previews
• Edit images from your iPad camera roll
• Enhance images using familiar Lightroom tools and presets
• Import photos from your iPad camera roll
• Quickly Flag and Reject photos
Sync and Share
• Automatically syncs photo edits, metadata, and collection info with Lightroom 5 on your desktop and all your Lightroom-enabled devices
• Easily share photos online via social networks
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- Bug fixes for issues identified in earlier Lightroom mobile releases.
- Edit images faster by copying image adjustments and pasting them onto another photo
- Easily find your favorite images ! The new Segmented view in Collections gives you a different way to view and engage with your photos.
- Want to pass your device around the family to look at your photos? With Presentation Mode, you can do that without worrying about your flags, ratings and adjustments being accidentally changed.
great concept if it worked
Would be a great program if it worked consistently. I have 40up/20down megabit internet pipe, but performance is still sluggish with many minutes to respond, and seems to be slower now in march 2015 than first incarnation in 2014. There are no indicators of where bottlenecks or waiting happens. Sometimes youl'll see a "Downloading development version" for many minutes until it finally completes just to adjust one photo. Other times you wont' see any indications why "filtering" shows no results. and other times it works.
No camera RAW Support
This is crazy that we can't get camera RAW