Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share.
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Transform your photos with seamless access and connectivity to Adobe Photoshop Fix, the new retouching app.*
Stories need to be shared.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Ready to take your photos to the next level? Check out our 30-day trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Creative Cloud Photography plan member benefits:
Take your photography further.**
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing visual stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Slate and Premiere Clip.
• Automatically access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Adobe ID sign up required.
**Available only as a 30-day trial or with a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
•Free Lightroom! Unleash your creativity with free access to Lightroom for as long as you’d like on your smartphone or tablet.
•Better photos in a snap. Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share.
•Cut through the haze. Control the amount of atmospheric haze in your photos to recover color and contrast, or to create artistic effects, with the Dehaze adjustment tool.
•Make photo magic, faster. Seamlessly access Photoshop Fix to retouch your photos.
•Complete color control. Tune the colors in specific areas of your photos using the Targeted Adjustment tool, a new Color/B&W editing option.
•“Lights, camera, action.” Craft amazing video stories from your Lightroom photos— synced to the beat of your favorite music, with one-tap access to Premiere Clip.*
•Find your photos faster. The new ‘Lightroom Photos’ collection displays your Camera Roll photos and videos by date, so you can find them faster.
*Adobe ID sign up required.
WARNING ON UPGRADE
If you are upgrading BEWARE that Adobe has without asking for consent set a new AUTO ADD PHOTOS OPTION ENABLED BY DEFAULT. On opening the app after installation it IMMEDIATELY UPLOADS YOUR ENTIRE CAMERA ROLL to their servers! What are they thinking? Obviously, not about their users. What if someone did not choose to disable uploads over their cell connection? Yes, that option is ON by default also. Incredible. At the least, you will probably have go into Lightroom on the desktop and try to sort out this mess by deleting hundreds of photos not intended for Lightroom at all. Remember, if you have Lightroom Mobile installed on more than one device you will have to disable the camera roll upload for each installation. Good Luck.
Very happy with Oct 2015 update
My single biggest complaint with Lightroom Mobile since the initial release was the horrible collection view. If you're syncing a lot of collections it required a ton of scrolling.
The Oct 2015 update solves this with a MUCH improved and denser collection view. I'll actually start using LR Mobile more now because of this simple improvement. Props to Adobe on addressing this.
This app is severely limited without Adobe's online subscription. If you subscribe to their cloud service, your app experience will likely be much better than if you don't and constantly into "to do that, sign up for n" brick walls. Without this week nine service, this app delivers a 2-star experience.
I am sure that this is totally intentional by Adobe. Good job. It worked.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 05, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 52.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.