Adobe Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom brings you essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
• Automatically access your Lightroom photos in Adobe Photoshop Mix.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
•Now, add, view and share video in your collections.
•Bring out the best in your photos with adjustable Vignettes
•Craft the perfect photo with refined control over the color in your photos with the new Color / B&W adjustment tool
•Precisely control the tone of your photo with the new Tone Curve adjustment tool.
Improves my workflow 1000%
I've been using LRM since the first version, and it's been great. I use it for my selection and rating process while I'm on the road and even did some basic adjustments and cropping. I always finished up on my computer, which is always perfectly synced up with my iPad and iPhone. However, the newest version gives me virtually all of the tools I have in LR and I'm able to get my picture much closer to finished in LRM. Sure, I still need adjustment brushes, spot healing and some other tools, but this is a real time saver which allows me to make good use of travel and downtime without a laptop!
Love this wonderful photo app!
I absolutely love this photography app. It is so much like light and makes it so easy to edit and organize on the go. You do you have to subscribe to creative cloud for 9.99 a month, but it is so worth it. I love being able to pick and reject photos along with rating them! And then everything translates right to my computer and, it is wonderful. I also love making basic edits on the go and then finishing the photo up on my computer in Lightroom.
Fast and furious.
Take advantage of every spare minute to organize and develop your collections when on the go, so your work is well advanced when you go back to your computer. The whole LR application might not be intuitive enough, compared to Apple alternatives, but at the end it is well worth the patience of reviewing the tutorials and manuals several times, the (small) efforts receive a huge reward...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.