Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad - Capture, Edit, Organize & Share Pictures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share.
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Transform your photos with seamless access and connectivity to Adobe Photoshop Fix, the new retouching app.*
Stories need to be shared.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Ready to take your photos to the next level? Check out our 30-day trial of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
Creative Cloud Photography plan member benefits:
Take your photography further.**
• Access your photos anywhere: Organize, edit and share Lightroom photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Transform photos beyond your imagination with Photoshop CC, the world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Get precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more, with the Lightroom desktop app.
• Seamlessly sync photo edits, metadata, and more—from smartphone photos or raw images from DSLRs—across Lightroom enabled devices.
• Share your photo collections in beautiful web galleries and get feedback from family and friends.
• Craft amazing visual stories with your photos, with direct access to Adobe Slate and Premiere Clip.
• Automatically access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Adobe ID sign up required.
**Available only as a 30-day trial or with a Creative Cloud Photography plan subscription.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Shoot-through Presets within the in-app camera now also work on iPhone 5 and 5c, as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4 devices. The shoot-through Presets continue to work on iPhone 5s and later and iPad Air and later.
• Improved import for photos stored on iCloud.
• Fixed issues that caused some users to be logged out unexpectedly.
• Fixed performance issue while zooming in Loupe.
• Further bug fixes and stability improvements.
• Speed flagging & rating can be turned on in the contextual (long-press) menu in the Adjust Loupe view.
• New: iPad Pro support. Take advantage of the iPad Pro’s brilliant visual experience while adjusting color, tone or brightness in your photos. iOS9’s Split View and Slide Over multi-tasking enhancements make Lightroom for mobile + iPad Pro the best combination for photographers on-the-go.
• New: Shoot-through Presets. Apply one of five new, specially formulated presets while capturing a photo from the Adobe in-app camera. Preview how the presets will be applied to your photo before you capture, and enjoy the freedom of adjusting settings after capture with full non-destructive capabilities.
• Enhanced: Tone Curve – Point Curve Mode. Now, take color control to the next level with a full function Tone Curve tool, enabling access to RGB as well as individual red, green and blue color channels in your photo.
• New: Split Tone adjustments. Create a distinctive look to your photos by applying a color tone to the highlights or shadows, or to replicate the look of a split-toned black and white photo.
• New: Notification Center widget. Get instant access to the Adobe in-app camera by enabling the Lightroom for mobile Notification Center widget. Automatically launch the in-app camera with a single swipe down.
• New: 3D Touch support on iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Get direct access to the in-app Adobe camera from your home screen, and a quick preview of your photo with Peek and Pop within the Grid View.
• Enhanced: Usability improvements throughout the app. Add photos to multiple collections easier, import photos faster, improved gesture support, and more, get you quickly organizing, creating, and sharing amazing images anywhere you are.
Adobe ID password and syncing issues
I love Lightroom. Was thrilled to see the app emerge for it. But, I may not be using it much.
1) The mobile sync does not seem to be straightforward, and I use it so infrequently I have to stop whatever the project is while I relearn how to make the mobile sync happen each time. This forced me to try the Adobe sync website.
2) For security purposes, I needed to reset my Adobe ID password. I did so at the Adobe website, using my MacBook Pro. However, the new password I entered from my laptop does not work for my other devices--and I am now locked out of the Adobe website from both my iPhone 6s and my iPad Pro.
Therefore, I've now no way to sync through Lightroom or the Adobe website.
The gal at the Adobe online chat center instructed me to reset my password--I'd already typed to her--three times--that resetting my password was what started the problem. Didn't see how resetting it again would resolve the problem. Then, she suggested that I clear all of my browser cookies, and use a different browser. But, I hadn't used a browser at all--was just signing back in via Lightroom. Very frustrating to say the least.
So, don't know how often I'll be using the apps on my secondary devices--and I've been counting on using my iPad Pro Lightroom app as a portfolio showcase and project workhorse.
Once again, all these neat new tools, that prove to be useless when they do work together.
Great for rating and flagging images away from the Computer
This app is great for rating, and flagging images from the comfort of your couch, the beach, etc. I would have given it 5 stars, if the sync between the computer to the mobile device was faster and more consistent. I have spent too much time trying to figure out why it isn't syncing. It eventually works itself out. Just discovered the web module that lets you get comments from others and places it in your Lightroom catalog. Hoping this will help with some historical photos.
Love it, but needs keyword support
This is a great tool to use with desktop Lightroom; I have really enjoyed being able to easily review and even do light editing away from the main computer..... However, keyword support will be essential over the long run, this is central to the way I organize photos and without this the app isn't fully functional
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 19, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.