Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for iPad - Capture, Edit, Organize & Share Pictures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring beautiful images to light with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Winner of the 2015 Professional Photographer Hot One Awards in the Photo App category
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments.
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Capture amazing moments with the in-app Adobe camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities.*
• Simplify your editing process and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Voice, Slate and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash if you were using iOS 8.1
• Fixed a bug that caused a crash when you used the new Local Adjustment tool
2 incredible new features for Creative Cloud members:
• Raw support is here! With this Technology Preview you can import and edit the raw photos you take with your camera. You can also sync these photos and edits back to Lightroom CC on your computer. For a list of supported cameras, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo.
New features for everyone:
• Support for keyboard shortcuts if you are using a physical keyboard.
• Add your copyright to photos when you import them.
• Support for latest Adobe Camera Raw version.
Great, but major miss on the "new" local adjust.
Great, but missing local adjustment. Still find myself going to full version on computer more often than I would like for some quick edits. Local adjustments would make this a very powerful app especially those with iPad Pro and Pencil.
***Finally we get local adjustment BUT it's limited to a linear or radial tool? Come on, how can you launch such a highly demanded feature and it NOT work with Apple Pencil and not use an adjustment brush.
Nice RAW sync to Dsktp
Convenient how LR mobile app syncs with desktop LR to pick and rate RAW files. Adjustments are pretty simplistic but at least nondestructive. May be worth a subscription if you also use photoshop, travel a lot and can sync from camera to phone. The verdict is still out for me.
This is a great app, but it could use mor adjustment brushes, and cleaner interface.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 75.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.