Adobe Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom brings you essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
• Automatically access your Lightroom photos in Adobe Photoshop Mix.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
What's New in Version 1.5.0
•Now, add, view and share video in your collections.
•Bring out the best in your photos with adjustable Vignettes
•Craft the perfect photo with refined control over the color in your photos with the new Color / B&W adjustment tool
•Precisely control the tone of your photo with the new Tone Curve adjustment tool.
Good but has limitations
I was excited to be able to bring my iPad out with me and immediately use it to edit some of the frames I shoot when I'm out on a long backpacking trip or anywhere else I don't want to bring my laptop.... Unfortunately I can't import ANYTHING that isn't on my iPad "camera roll"... Aka if I didn't take it with the iPad I'm SOL.... STUPID, this basically ruins the app for me. I'm not saying he features aren't
Good if you have an image to edit. I just don't have any taken on my iPad.... So it pointless, deleting after this comment
Excellent just needs tags/keywords
Longtime Lightroom 1 user, decided to upgrade to CC membership for photographers. This is great. Access to all photos on desktop. It's a great way to have thousands of photos on iPad while taking up very little space. Great for managing library. Editing tools are nice too.
Please add ability to add/edit tags and keywords.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.