Adobe Lightroom for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Capture the moment and make it your own with Adobe Lightroom. Get essential tools to craft incredible images everyday, everywhere — whether you’re a beginner or a pro. It’s all your photography. All in one place.
Note: Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
The power to perfect your photography.
• Bring out the best in your images with simple one-click presets to powerful advanced adjustment tools.
• Experiment fearlessly, and then revert to your original with just one click.
• Edit smartphone photos to raw images from DSLRs and access them across devices.
Your photography, everywhere you are.
• View, organize, edit and share photos across mobile devices, desktop and the web.
• Automatically sync photo edits, metadata and collection info with all your Lightroom enabled devices.
Your photos tell a story. Share yours.
• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
• Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
• Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
•Sign up for a free 30-day trial directly within the app
•Crop the perfect photo with a re-designed experience that enables you to quickly adjust, align and auto-straighten.
•TIFF file support.
Crop bug introduced introduced in Lightroom Mobile CC
I loved Lightroom Mobile after it has been introduced to work through lots of pictures in my selection process and to perform initial cropping.
After the update to CC there is no way to change the orientation of the crop (landscape/portrait) - I reported the bug several days ago to the hotline but no fix or answer has been sent yet - disappointing.
In the previous version I had to tap the 'crop' feature and then select my aspect ratio. Now after tapping 'crop' I have to tap the 'aspect ratio' feature before I can select the ratio. I edit thousands of pictures on Lightroom Mobile, and this alone is going to cost to me a lot of extra time. Please bring this selection back right into the Crop horizontal bar (things like Flip and Rotate are really not necessary)!
Also, the previous version nicely displayed my flags and ratings on the main editing page, now I have to flip between flags/ratings and the other edit functions. very counter productive. Please bring those details together on one page again!
Love Lightroom Mobile
I have been using Lightroom since R3. Lightroom mobile is a nice addition to my workflow...and it will only get better! It is a good tool to preview, rate, and pick. Basic adjustments sync seamlessly to Lightroom on my desktop. I can finish editing on my desktop, and the final result syncs back to Mobile.
total garbage other free apps better
should give it a 0 star. I downloaded and paid for the service figuring it would allow me to do somethings not all things that lightroom does. AGAIN I FULLY UNDERSTOOD IT WOULD NOT BE DESKTOP. But I mean come on you can’t edit anything just preset black and white or different things like that. that is total garbage i can get use free apps if i wanna do stupid over saturated preset things. lightroom has the $10 a month price tag so you can actually do real things. this is total garbage.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.