Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision (*premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (*premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (*premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (*premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date (*premium feature)
*Premium features available through In-App Purchase.
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
Unlock all features and add cloud storage. The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free, basic level of Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
For iPhone app version, search “Adobe Lightroom CC”
• People View: Quickly find the people you care about with the Adobe Sensei-powered People View. Lightroom CC automatically tags people in photos and provides you with an easy way to see all of the photos that person appears in.
• Search Improvements: Now search suggestions are presented as you start typing, recommending things like cameras, lenses, shutter speeds, apertures, ISOs, keywords, locations, and more.
• Improved high-ISO rendering: Raw processing has been further improved to render low-light, high-ISO shots with more natural color.
• Additional Sharing Options for Share to Web: You can now choose to only share images that are flagged or with a certain star rating or higher, while controlling the display theme, directly from within Lightroom CC on iOS.
• New Guided Tutorials: First Time Adjustments and Healing Brush
• ACR integration: Support for latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 11 release (the full list of cameras and lenses supported by Lightroom can be found at http://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
Ratings and Reviews
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Thanks for the feedback. We'd love to better understand your workflow to understand how we can improve this experience. If you're open to it, please email us at LrMobile@adobe.com.
Nice editor,but...don’t buy Premium!
This is a fine editor for photos on the iPad, in fact I liked it enough that I thought I might try working on my pro camera raw photos via Adobe Cloud while traveling. However, my Adobe Cloud account (arranged by my employer) only has 2GB max, which is very limited. When this LR CC mobile app prompted me to buy the Premium version, offering additional Adobe Cloud storage, I jumped on it. But after trying it out, I found that my Adobe Cloud storage was still capped at 2GB. Trying to get help, I was diverted to unrelated Adobe help forum topics. And when I tried to talk to Adobe directly, they told me I had to go through my employer...even through this premium upgrade was a purchase I made out of my own pocket, under the stated promise that it would include additional cloud storage. I feel like I was ripped off, and I would demand my money back but my time is more valuable than the amount I paid. I guess I will just have to find another solution, but there aren’t many options. The market is dominated by a few mega-corporations who don’t care about serving their customers, they do everything they can to prevent us from getting help when needed, and they always err on the side of denying us the product we thought we were entitled to when making the purchase.
Lightroom CC review
Despite my apprehension to changes in the business model, I like the direction Adobe is taking with Lightroom on iOS... Brush edits are HUGE. The performance is great. It's also nice to see global detail tools, the old way to sharpen on iOS didn't make as much sense (although sharpening on desktop LR is still easier when holding Option).
The UI refresh brings it more in line with desktop LR (editing tools on the right), and it seems much faster to navigate through the different tool groups, but now that the tools are persistent, there’s no way to edit "full screen" anymore. I like the change to one finger touch to preview edits (from a three finger touch in the prior version of the app), but I find myself missing a good way to preview individual adjustments.
Would still like to see perspective adjustments, HDR & panorama merging, cloning & healing, smart fill (desktop too—one of the few features that keeps me coming back to Photoshop), and the ability to switch camera color profiles. Most of these requests would be moot if we could get full resolution (adjusted) raw files out of Lightroom so they can be round-tripped with other photo editing apps, but if you began the process on the desktop, you’re limited to editing smart previews of full images...
Despite all that, Lightroom CC is a fantastic iPad experience and I'm more optimistic about this update than not. It's faster, easier to navigate and the brush editing is awesome.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- 159.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Lightroom CC plan 1TB $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.