This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Powered by the magic of Adobe Photoshop technology, Lightroom for mobile enables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet. The raw HDR capability provides you the best all-in-one photo app by delivering superior image capture, processing, and quality with the greatest amount of editing flexibility and control.
The tools you need to tell your story.
• Create stunning images in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections
• Capture photos using the DNG file format using the in-app camera, streamlining shoot to share. Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated shoot-through presets, which can be previewed and applied at capture and then adjusted afterward with full non-destructive capabilities. *
• Import, edit and sync the raw photos you take with your camera. (Paid Feature)
• Local Adjustments lets you selectively apply Exposure, Brightness, Clarity, and other adjustments to a specific part of a photo. (Paid Feature)
• Experiment freely with edits, and revert to the original at any time, with just one tap.
• Simplify editing photographs and get consistent looks in your photos by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Share photos any way you want: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more. Join the community by using #lightroom.
Become a Creative Cloud member or start a free Creative Cloud trial and get everything you need to make beautiful photos including:
• Access to Paid Features in Lightroom for Mobile:
o Import, Edit and sync raw photos from your camera
o Local Adjustments
• Lightroom CC for your computer - All the editing tools found in Lightroom Mobile plus additional tools that give you precise control over the color and tone of your photos with selective local adjustments, and more.
• Sync your photos across Lightroom on all your devices
• Photoshop CC for your computer - The world’s best tool for combining multiple images, removing objects, and retouching your photos.
• Access all your Lightroom photos in Photoshop Mix, Photoshop Fix, Spark Video, Spark Page and Premiere Clip, thanks to Adobe CreativeSync technology.
*Shoot-through presets work on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s and later as well as iPad 2, 3, and 4, iPad Air and later devices. To use the DNG format and capture HDR images you need to have iOS 10 and a device that has a 12MP camera (iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPad Pro 9.7).
What's New in Version 2.8.2
• Fixed a few bugs in the Selective Brush when used on devices that support 3D Touch
• Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash for some users
• General stability improvements
Great app but needs a few tweaks
Love this app with the exception of one major missing item it would be really great if it would give you physical feedback for a focus point like it does horizontal and vertical. After using this app for a few days shooting cars for a auto dealer to post on the web, I just assumed that the quality of the images would be superior to the native camera on my iPhone. My images kept coming up blurry. Do to the nature of my work, I have to handhold my phone. Despite my trying to hold the phone steady. I then tried the native camera and was completely shocked to see that the images were sharp as a tack. I again assumed that this app would utilize the built in camera stabilization apparently it does not. Very disappointing to say the least. While I can see how this app would be great for landscapes and such. Unfortunately it does not work for my personal needs.
I really love this app, it's editing capabilities are amazing and it's all I use because I cannot afford a decent laptop or computer at the time for the desktop version. I realized you have to have a monthly subscription to the creative cloud to use selective editing and I understand why, but I have no use for the creative cloud at the moment and I wish there was a way to get selective edits with a 1 time purchase. To be honest I wouldn't care if it was 10 or 20 bucks I think it's worth it because there is nothing like it on the appstore right now. Please consider the people who only use a mobile device for editing, most of us don't need the creative cloud or just can't afford it monthly. Thank you for such a great app.
This is a really great app to edit photos on the go. I take pictures often and this app has come in handy many times. However, I don't know if they cut the feature or if the trial expired. All I know is that I was able to edit raw photos for months. Now, it's telling me I need to have a creative cloud account, which costs money. Totally kills the experience for me. If you shoot jpeg and like it, this app is for you. But this push towards the cloud is just rubbish. I don't have a need for it since photoshop and Lightroom on a laptop is a lot of money and I have another photo editing program. Oh well. I guess back to VSCO.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 157 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Adobe Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.